Reviews for And Who The Hell Are You?
anon chapter 24 . 12/22/2011
You might want to beta read this to eliminate all the Britishism throughout-they're very distracting. Also, it's a little difficult to understand who's saying what, sometimes, so clarification of the dialogue would be good.

The story's intensity wavers a bit, but overall, it's interesting.
Nebelkind chapter 24 . 9/29/2011
This fanfic is really nice!
little.tel chapter 24 . 1/26/2011
I liked this story. Though I almost liked the idea of Tony and Ari together better than the one of Tony and Gibbs. That dangerous aspect of his is fascinating. I enjoyed this story. Hope you keep writing. _
MarieP chapter 21 . 1/2/2011
wow...intense...can't wait for more...
lunaryu chapter 24 . 5/6/2010
My GOD...
This is just exceptionally splendid!
And I am the 100th reviewer too! Awesome! XD
Great story-line and oh WOW so in character!
Your idea of Ari with Tony is smooth and it's even better with the addition of Tony/Gibbs complex.
Absolutely outstanding... except for the few misspelled words and grammar, but I don't really care about something so technical like those.
I do hope you will add another chapter to this though..., you know... a closure? For both Gibbs and Tony?
It's kind of still hanging in the cliff, you know... what with Gibbs already letting Ari/Tony thing go..., how about some follow up? At least spare Tony and make something 'real' in their relationship. Please? *puppy eyes*
And I will definitely read the other as well, with Ari-Tony ending... *snickers*
Schattentaenzerin chapter 24 . 4/25/2010
Wow, great story! I really like the Ari/Tony-relationship but I'm happy that it end with Tony/Gibbs. :)

Your writing style is really great and you write Tony and Gibbs very IC, especially their stubborness. *g*

Hope you update soon a new chapter. I'm really interessted how you rewrite 'Twilight'.
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 24 . 2/24/2010
please update
Benzer chapter 24 . 11/15/2009
i love this update spree!

i love this story!

i love this author!

i love pie!
Benzer teh Destroys chapter 23 . 7/13/2009
this story is so awesome!

though i'd like to see more ari/tony ;-; but gibbs is pretty cool too!

o.o what did tony think was in his apartment and what's gonna happen?

3 please update!
sweetygirly521 chapter 22 . 5/20/2009
Awesome story I love it
Ann chapter 22 . 4/25/2009
Can't wait until the next chapter. Please update soon.
Nocturniquette chapter 22 . 4/15/2009
I think that I've got a new threesome pairing! LOL! GibbsTonyAri anyone! *squeals like a fangirl* This story is awesome! XD Please update whenever it's possible for you to!

Dark Respite
CavalierQueen chapter 22 . 2/7/2009
I have totally lost track of this story, sorry to say. If I have time, I'll go back to the beginning. I must have found it very intriguing since I rarely subscribe to story alerts (I have enough of my own stories going). It might be helpful if at the beginning of this chapter you brought everyone up to speed on where we are in the story since it has been so long since you updated. 22 chapters is alot to re-read. Also, a nit picky thing and certainly feel free to ignore since this is my own personal thing, but there are several typos/wrong words used throughout. Most people don't care probably, and I am perhaps one of the few who do. A rewrite of a single chapter 50 times is an impressive commitment. I might write and then review 5 or 6 times, but 50? I'd bail on that. Your commitment is appreciated. I hate unfinished stories, although I have a few out there myself. Best Wishes, Renee
Plato chapter 21 . 11/8/2008
I really hope you are planning to update this. I reaaly like this dtory and hope for another chapter soon.
Phoenix-from-below chapter 21 . 4/23/2008
looking forward to read the next chapter...like it very much so far...