Reviews for In Tatters
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I thought it plot-heavy and over all pretty great.
Asou chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
I think this story is great. I really want to know where House go and what will happen to Chase right now when he can't see.
I hope you will update soon.
AlfredisMyHero chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Oh no! Where is House when u need him?

Then there come the ever possing questions:

Will Chase ever get his sight back?

What happend to Chase during his capture?

When will House realize his true love for Chase?

When will he finally act on that love?

I'm guessing you've gotten these questions for a long time.

What I am asking is when will you be updating?

This story is very good sofar. I am hoping on reading more soon.*hopeful voice*
julie chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
This was truly amazing, I loved it and I loved your concept of everyone like as you said 'squaring off'. There was so much emotion and what not with everyone at eachothers throats and Oh man it was just fantastic D
mari4212 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This has a lot of potential as a story, and I liked some of the characterization.

Having said that, you would really do well to have a beta or two go through this with a fine-toothed comb. I was noticing a great deal of homonym misuse, and the formatting with the quoted lyrics was rather hard to read and determine which lines were quotes and which were the actual text of the story. I kept getting thrown out of the flow of the storyline, which definitely does not work to your advantage.
Athenea199 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
I really love this story and hope you finish it.
fisarcyona chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
this is really excellent i hope you update soon although I know it really annoys me when people nag me about updating. Anyway, I love thsi and would like to see more if you write it!
Fay chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
I really like it! I saw the date of your last update: please, don't tell me you give up with this story because it's so good and needs a conclusion!
BlackSilks chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
I think you're wonderfull... In Tatters has touched me deeply! Really... wonderfull, but maybe you do need a beta... that's all... :-)
Comp Lady chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
ok i have only read the first part so far.

I have a few things to say

this is a great story!you've done a wonderful job!

*faints from the coolness*
Green Penguin chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
damn, this is a cool story! please keep it up. i can't believe i hadn't seen it before now, but this is interesting and good. (ironically, i had a hannibal lecter movie marathon on before i started reading this-nice crossover!).

anyhoo, please keep it up, because you have a damn good story going on here and i'd love to see where you're going to take this.
E-san chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
While I appreciate that you're being upfront about it, I don't widely approve of it. It's more than a joke you stole directly from "Sleeping Beauty". Try giving credit to the author in your disclaimer if you have no intentions of changing it, but don't try and claim the entire scenerio for your own.
Acacia Jules chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
Just so you know, a person can only survive for a little over 1/2 hour in a coffin. They are extremely well made, and airtight. The oxygen in them runs out fairly quickly. Then there is the matter of the dirt, which is so heavy, it can often crush the coffin (though this can depend on the type of coffin you get).
Flashtabulor chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
I really like your story and I hope that you up-date soon. You are a very good writer.
HousePlant chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
I just read the first part of your story- I think it's well written (a little confusing because everything is kind of homogenized (lyrics, thoughts etc) but It's still good.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I really think it's hard to have an original idea these days. Everything is inspired by something; heck, is basically all stories inspired by stories that don't belong to people.

So what I'm saying is not to take it too hard, you're on my favourites list (have been for a while actually) and I hope you won't take it as a set-back, and will continue writing excellent house/chase fics.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »