Reviews for The Rules Of Need To Know
KW2009 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Nice. Had me hooked.
anon chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I can see why Chris feels guilty, but he did struggle against Wyatt, he did tell him no. Given how much stronger and more magically powerful Wyatt is, how could Chris have stopped him? He's letting his love for his brother cloud his judgement over what truly happened.
zippy zany chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
WOW, this was very powerful and emotional. Loved it. You are a great writer. This is an old story but I had never come across it before, it is beautiful!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
My mother learned this story by heart. She used to tell me this as a bedtime story. I would go to sleep and dream about saving Chris from his brother and loving him like a sister would.
chalicity chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
POOR, DEAR, TORTURED SOUL! XD *loves on chris*
faith bonksie chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh this is so sad. Is this just a one shot or is there going to be another confrontation with Leo comforting Chris on the bridge. Please make another chapter please please please please please
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Excellent!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Very good.
charmedgrl4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
konban wa

Wow, poor Chris. I loved the emotion in this. And what a horrible, horrible thing to happen to him. How could Wyatt be so evil? After Chris trusted him - to his own brother! The bastard.

Zaijen

-Shan-
C chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow thats really amazin, so deep!
Briankrause chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
i have to say its similar to some but, it still different, from a different angle. it so weird how every one, thought chris come back from future to save wyatt from not only turning into evil but from the realtion ship from wyatt which is beyond brotherly love.
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
more more so sad poor baby but i want more!
Embry chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
The story is great!(sad but great :]) and it was beautifully written! hope to read more of your work!
touma hasiba chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
You better not think that just because you had so much info in one part it leaves you off the hook. You better update and fast. If you are not updating because you have no idea where to take this let me know, I have plenty if you want meto help. I'll do anyhting beg, plea, or kill if need be.
Karen chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
will you go on with this? you know, write leo's reaction and that of the c.o.? cause really, this is too good to let it end here! please continue