Reviews for Inndescribable love
Lord Jupi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
the horror?
Rexnos chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I've read this one before, but I never bothered to review it, or anything else I read before signing up here. May as well do so now.

I've always found a lot of humor in people who think about what they're going to say for hours. It's annoyingly difficult to follow a plan when talking to a girl. I kinda asked my gf out spontaneously.

And contrary to your thought, I LOVED the final line. Great ending, honestly.

Later,

Rex
sweetmaiden chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Nice story! Aww...I wish I can see Isaac's blushing face! _ I love the way you write. Makes me envy your style. hehe..
Kiiroitsuki chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Very muddy and funny!

Loved it!
FanKnight chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
o.o oh the mudness!
Mesoforte chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
You write well, though the ending was a tad bit too humorous.

I was going to tell you something about why I posted my stats. On Alchemy's Elements, there were 100 reviews at the end of it. I "left" before the new stat system came up, so I didn't know how many people were reading. There were 300 hits on it after the counter had started.

Oh well, enough ranting.

Good chapter, seeya later.
Spoonz chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
AAIIEE! OMIGAWD, THAT WAS HILARIOUS! The summary was just way too funny, and the content was perfection, pure and simple. I myself am not really a huge fan of any fluff at all, but the comedy made it all good. Personally, your closing line was dead-on. Incredible. I'm this -makes a gesture in which the forefinger and the thumb are very close together- close to writing a Golden Sun fanfiction... But I just can't! I've dillydallied in the Zelda section far too long, and I have not the courage to tread upon the plains of Golden Sun. Plus, I haven't beaten the game yet. XP

(M'name's Uber Spoonz, if you ever want to read my lame Zelda stories or my lamer Naruto one. Which I doubt.)
couldnt think of anything chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
well...

that was awesome...

nothing else to it p
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Yesyes, your insane fangirl is here! But... "Did his ears deceive him, or was it lightly scented?" Since when do your ears smell? ... That came out wrong... “That dress doesn’t make your butt look big!”... FUNNY! Good ending, leaves no questions unanswered. I like this, it is super,uber funny, kinda like you. Oh yes, I have begun my quoting spree, I will end up quoting you whenever I feel random enough. Well, yours until I forget again,

The Little Insane Girl Named- Wait... What Is My Name?
TanMan chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Great it's good I love your stories they are the best!
Black Demon567 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
XD The ending sounds so demanding... For some reason, I love it.

I like how you added perversiveness (if that's even a word) to this and let it fly on it's own but not letting it too far to go crazy.

A bit different, but still a great work. Good job Cynic.
Auteur87 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Haha, well, I've been attempting to work on my Golden Sun fic, but college tends to suck all my time away. :/ It'll come eventually, though...

Anyway, it's certainly a nice feeling when I give someone a review and that person actually listens to me. :) Your dialogue in this story is a vast improvement over that of your earlier stories, sounding much more natural and unforced. The only line I really can't understand is Isaac suddenly blurting out "That dress doesn't make your butt look big!" I just don't understand where that came from... although it did make me laugh. :P

I do really like how you characterize the other members of the party; you certainly have a knack for describing their personalities and actions in humorous ways. It's one of the main reasons I'm envious of your works; you truly are the master of the funny romantic story. Humor is, well... not my thing. ._. I don't know how you do it, but you manage to turn the seriousness of Isaac's confession (and the events surrounding it) into something very lighthearted, and I really like what you've done. Keep up the good work!

Again, you have a very nice short piece on your hands, and this one I like a lot more than "Night watch." I guess my review of that story helped you out, so keep my comments in mind as you go on your Mudshipping rampage, k? :) I'll be looking forward to your next story.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
::scratches head:: I'm fairly certain you can't smell with your ears... or maybe the bewilderness just snuck in there.

Have I said I love your one-shots? Yup, a nobody-author like me loves your one-shots. Congrats, you're that renowned. ::waits for five minutes trying to think of 'ending line':: ...Yeah, I've got nothing.
Princess Viv chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
RIGHT CYNIC, BEFORE I COMMENT ON THE FIC, YOU MUST NEVER EVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO MY WORKS, BECAUSE MY WORKS CANNOT EVEN COMPARE TO YOURS, SO DON'T BRING YOURSELF DOWN, YA GOT ME? I AM RUBBISH COMPARED TO YOU, AND I REFUSE TO HEAR YOU SAYING I'M BETTER - which I'm not - AND IF YOU NEED CONVINCING, I THINK YOU'RE GREAT, OKAY? Better than me, at least! (And dude, you are NOT amateurish! NEVER!)

(Was very touched you do think so though, and thanks for mentioning me... )

Blah, anyway, -cough-, back to the fic. I thought it was very funny! Short, but funny. I guess your crazy Mudshipping streak really has been ignited, lol. . Good 'un. Liked the whole "big bottom" thing. THAT was hilarious! ;; As was the ending. Aw...

Anyway, I'll ttyl - I'll reply to the LJ later... Um... I only just woke up and have locked my door, apparently "changing"... heh... Been in here for ages now. ;;

Princess Viv

PS. I still have to murder you from our last msn convo, but I can't even remember why... Hm... Meh... *sigh* I'm an idiot.