Reviews for Eyes On Her
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
this is well cute i love it!

x x x x
nexa alex chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
this is... awesome, i'm out of words...

i just love it... it's awesome, incredible, really...

it's just... dont know... u made this... perfect, i cant put a flaw in it, even if i wanted to... which i dont :D

its amazing, really... love it!
Kipcha chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow, amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
:) I enjoyed that.
waterlilies52 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I love your writing style ) Great metaphor use!
Elaeazeph chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Very beautiful! Thank you for writing such an insightful and refreshing piece! It was truly a delight to have the opportunity to read this. I was so moved that I had to pause at the conclusion and allow everything to process-really, basking in the warm glow that it brought me-before beginning to formulate a review. You have captured Syaoran so very well: his reluctance, frustration, and yet the subtle appreciation of the emotion as he falls in love. But more impressive, you have so much of Sakura here too, filtered through Syaoran's eyes. You are a very talented writer, and I wish you success in all your endeavors. Thank you for the opportunity to read such a beautiful work.
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Teehee, best case of Syaoran LOVE-ANGST I've seen in a while. Congrats. xP (And why the hell do all the super-good one shots usually not get enough reviews? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD! TT_TT)
Akaru-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
absolutely awesomeness. XD
Agent08 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
One word: BRAVO! Bravo! I can't believe I haven't read this earlier! Your descriptions are PERFECT. Your play on words were BEAUTIFUL and they went to both Syaoran and Sakura's exact personalities! This has to be one of the greatest one-shots I've read with absoloutely no dialogue.

It was beautiful. Utterly beautiful. OH, I wish you would put one up in Sakura's point of view or SOMETHING. Ah!

I'd love it if I got a reply. Your style of writing this certain one shot was just...AH, so great. Congrats on an awesome story!

Toadzg1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
that's sweet. it's a nice little pov type thing
simply dZ chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
i couldn't rip myself away from this fic even if i wanted to. it's alluring. your figure of speech makes it enchanting.

i did pick up some errors, but that's only because i'm shamelessly picky. )

i can't think of anything else to say, it was beautiful
f-w032 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow... very nice point of view from Syaoran, could not ask for a more accurate description on how he fell in love. the writing amazed me, nice work.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Excellent. You put words to what was happening in the latter part of the series. Beautifully done.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
K a w a i i - S y a o r a n chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That was so...well written! Nothing else to say about it but good job!