Reviews for Learn to fly
Dryan89 chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
great job. i love it.
LoveConquers chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
Such a sweet story! I'm not sure I agree with the ending, with Brennan and Emma leaving MX, but you made it very realistic, so it fits the story. As usual, these last chapters were wonderfully descriptive and entertaining! Great job! Thank you!
breezyfasheezy chapter 10 . 1/5/2006's done! I love the ending! It made me cry a little! Will you please make a sequel?
DreamShadows chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
That was so good, I was so happy that I almost cried at the ending, please write again as soon as you can. Either a sequel or another story, but just make it soon okay?

Great Writing

AMC chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
I applaude you. You took it there! You made them stay for real. Wow. Not much fanfics would do that. Heck, anyway, you know how I love your stories. Can't wait for the next one. Happy new year dear! )
Mony19 chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
Great fic.

I enjoyed it.

The ending was sad that they wouldn't be apart of Mutant X anymore but it is their decision and they did what tey feel wil make them happy.

Good Job

Can't wait to read more of your fics.
DramaDreamer08 chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
Thank you! I love Brennen and Emma stories and I just found your story! Bren and Em are a great couple!
DreamShadows chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
That was so sweet, and I can't wait to see what happens!
Mony19 chapter 9 . 12/25/2005
Good Chapter

I am glad that Casey has died but whose body was he in? The love between Emma and Brennan is so sweet. I like them at Mutant X but it is up to you what their decision is, I just love them together :)

ud soon
proud2Bfilipino chapter 8 . 12/19/2005
Great chapter! Emma almost died and leave it to Adam to keep more secrets! I love the last line that Emma says to Brennan!

"Turn around or you'll sleep outside, alone and out of the tent tonight."

But I don't think Emma would really do that! Would she? chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
yay! so cute! aww. Emma almost died... no! lolz. ooh, and the pool scene was.. erm... lol, never mind. okay, enough babbling. like other chapters, i loved it. the action is getting more intense. and finally, some explanation on who the killer is. although we still dont know where he is hiding. keep it up girl. )
DreamShadows chapter 8 . 12/17/2005
“Turn around or you’ll sleep outside, alone and out of the tent tonight.”

I loved that, and the way that they are getting along, please update soon!
Mony19 chapter 8 . 12/17/2005
Great Chapter

That was a scary moment for both Emma and Patti. I like that Emma's powers are growing. The connection between her and Brennan is so strong.

Leave it to Adam to have a nother secret troubling them.

I feel it for Brennan and Emma, they are always being interrupted, lol. In the end hopefully they won't be interrupted again. They deserve a happy ending after all of this.

I loved her last line to him :)

Ud soon
Loveconquers chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
Oh my, you've added a twist onto the story now! Who is this person or project that has shocked Adam so much? More nice moments with Brennan and Emma and with the kids too. I'm excited to read more. Thanks! chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
The relationship between Patti and Rory is very similar to Emma and Brennan's. You did that on purpose, right? I can see parallels with the four. But who's Casey Mitchell? Lol, was he mentioned in the earlier chapters? I can't remember, haha. But good job, still keeping me hooked. I actually groaned when the chapter ended, gawd I hate cliffhangers! Lol. Update when you can. Miss ya girl. )
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »