Reviews for Above All Others
Omgkc chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
This story was truly great. I loved it! Very lovely work, dearie! 3
wolf of infinity chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Oh my... I... I lack words, really... I've just read this story twice, sucking in every word, all the drama and touching moments, like a sponge... I am seriously amazed! You are very talented, and the way you display the emotions through dialouges and the simple, yet astounding descriptions...

Just through three chapters, you had me captured, sitting on the edge of my chair and unable to stop reading... You had me very close to tears, laughter and relief while reading this... Might sound weird, but when I get into a story, I get truly into it, and that doesn't happen to often.

Sorry for blabbering, but you really made an impression on me with this story!

To put it shortly; I loved it! I really, truly loved it! Keep up the great work! :'D
cherry-s-twin chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
WOW!

ive got to say, i really like youre stories... LOVE THEM EVEN!

keep it up!

x

(in a rush) :S
loretta537 chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
this was great! since you dont have it listed as completed are you going to write a chapter or two on shigure trying to recover with everyone around?
mujihi hitokiri chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
OMG what to say?

THUMBS UP 4 U :)
Ceestar chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
Ah that was even better than the other one I read of yours! The gas leak one! Mainly because I myself had.. well had suspected appendisitis...I can say it, can't spell it. But Shigure actually had it, the pain must have been wose o_o *shivers* I'm surprised I didn't realise before Hatori and Yuki said it! Sick in the arvo, gets much worse the next day.. can't eat, throwing up, curling into a ball basically and that horrid jabbing pain. Ooh that was bad. I don't even remember what it ended up being that they kept me in hospital for 4 days for..

Anyway.

Thanks for:

1. Such realism in this story, adding my own experience now I can recognise appedisitis... you know...

2. Writing this amazing story! When Hatori called! I have never felt myself more nervous or scared while reading a story before! The detail you go in, the amount of facts and how in character you keep everyone in! It's almost scary!

Ah, you're a medical student! See I never knew that, but your the detail in your fics makes a lot more sense now. Amazing. I love stories that are so centric on my fav characters, especially when they are sick or injured because it gives them all the spotlight and it often shows how strong they are. Of course I only like them if they have a happy ending. Love you! Love your stories!

Only negative comment: I hate you for putting Shigure-kun through that! That pain is awful and he seemed to have it ten times worse than me! (All I did was curl up in bed until my mum decided to take me to doctors whom then sent me to emergency then stayed in hospital with no food only a drip for two days and the rest is history).

Fav authorfav story
JuubiOokami chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
I love it! write more!
JuubiOokami chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
YOu are really a very good writer aren't you?

thats three of your storys I have read and been amazed, please keep it up, I like your syle.

Alot
NinjaxOfxThexNight chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
wow that was amazing the best story ive ever read on fanfic seriously no lies aw kyo was so cute he was all worried and it was special

that was great how shigure said spandex instead of appendix. that was a good one

WRITE MORE SHIGURE ANGST FICS! that was a threat ok lol
Artic Dragon chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
I absolutely LOVE this! good job!
mercutio-rane chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
I actually read this one last night, but it was late and I was mumbling around the keyboard, so I've come back when I'm more sentient to leave a review!

Really loved this one, particularly the dynamic of Hatori feeling so guilty for the choice he made. And, as always, your kind-hearted Shigure...I just want to glomp him!

Loved all the little humerous bits you inserted into the "rousing Shigure" scene, and it was great seeing Momiji and Haru.

Also, there's just something about the way you write Kyo. He comes off very flat to me in most fanfiction, but you bring out the sweet/caring side of him without making him out of character; He just emanates the vibe that you get when watching the anime to me, and I think that's pretty hard for people to do.

But your Hatori and Shigure have me slayed. I simply love love love them!

Thank you for writing and posting !:)
amber chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
LOVE IT!
Adi88 chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Loved it! Loved it loved loved it. I almost had a heart attack too, waiting for the verdict on Shigure's survival/some other horrible thing... Anyway, it was well written and involving. I loved the Hatori/Shigure interaction. And, okay, the fact that Yuki and Haru were supporting each other in grief-time helped... And just all the family-ness. Very cute. Warm and cozy after all the heart-poundings.
Otaku Mom chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Alright, I'm a latecomer to this fanfic, but I truly enjoyed it. I was definitely worried there and on the verge of tears...I think that means you did a good job writing. I can't help but wonder what the lives of the Sohma would be like if it were not for Shigure because honestly, when you think about it, he's the reason Tohru-kun was able to stay with them and bring her particular brand of healing. He is a special sort of person, hence my favorite.
Otaku Mom chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
There are a lot of other Shigure fans out here too...among them me! Please, let Shigure be okay.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »