Reviews for Sarge, Actually
Lord Esquire chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hehe, I liked this, mentally picturing how it all would've played out was a good way to pull the reader in. (upside down and with noses) The i,ii,i were very funny too.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
So much love. Sent me thinking very hard about how noses could getting in the way when one of them is upside down, which in my opinion is a wonderfully sneaky way of pulling a reader into a scene _
Omnicat chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
" “Why,” this came from Polly, in the end, “do I feel like there should be a spider in here, now?” "

If I hadn't cracked up before this line, I... well, I would have cracked up. :P
monsley chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Love it. Your Polly and Mal are _the_ Polly and Mal. Great fic!
Wolness chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Sweet. I like Mal/Polly very much. and you write very in-character!

keep it up! (",)

Cheers, **Wol**
Blue Yeti chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Oh, and my... midnight, soon to be bed, was a Great Big Fic.

I verily enjoyed this. Excuse the aforementioned midnight, and if I remember I'll try to pop over and give a proper review later. In short, however, I loved the setting (I haven't seen any Mal/Poll in caves, so even if it's a cliche, it's one I haven't seen yet and highly enjoyed. Their dialogue was cute, nicely realistic, and containing all those little hiccups which occur in real life.

Very nice job.
Yabberli chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
it was good. cept for the slash part. i know that was the point, but i just can't help it. i don't like slash. ok, here's what i'm trying to say: it was good slash.
Adora Bell Dearheart chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That was weird but good. More weird than good, but there is a lot of good to start off with. Nuthing much else to say than ... Good Work.

-Kat
Vimescarrot chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Liking it. Short and sweet, but needs a better title and summary. Other than that I see no fault in it.
sunny-historian chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Hehe. Cute and funny and nice footnotes. And I love Polly/Mal.