Reviews for Stranger in the mirror
miadragonlover chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
That must have been one of the saddest fics I have ever read! I cried through the last4 chapters! As soon as Harry found out that it was Draco I knew that it was going to end tragicly(sp). Anyway, I think I cried just about everytime that Harry did and more. Well, I just wanted to say that and that your a totally awesome writer! Please continue on with that one-shot about h/d with Draco going down the stairs...it started out very interesting.

~rah~
sinsoftheflesh98 chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Fuck. I was very closed to being very pissed at this story. But since you added Draco's letter, I am lovin' this story! I'm so sad Draco had to die, but it's what had to be done. I liked how you kept it that Draco HAD to be a Death Eater and Harry HAD to be the savior for the light. It was a bittersweet ending, but with Draco's letter, it's a very good ending. Especially when Draco writes, 'I will cry for you when no-one's watching'. Oh! That was just too good. And adding that bit about Draco's brother; fantastic! I'm pissed that Draco actually killed Ron, well made Ron kill himself, but, once again, it had to happen. It's the way things are. It couldn't be changed. And the fact that Draco truly loved Harry was perfect. Love this story! If it weren't for Draco's letter, I'd probably be all huffy and mad. But since you added that beautiful little letter, I have become quite content with the story. Way to go!
itsasledgehammer chapter 9 . 7/27/2005
Oh my god...*pause* oh, my god. This was just...oh my god! Does that make sense? You made me cry! DAMN YOU! (in a good way). If you can make me cry your a fantastic writer. All I can say is...oh my god. (and the oh my gods are in a good way, I swear. Though I'm SO upset Draco's dead. But you wrote it very nicley, very realistic. Wonderful job. sometimes we just need a wake up call thatlife isnt all peaches and cream. Love this! E-mail me sometime is you want. e-mail is in my pro
Evie chapter 8 . 4/12/2005
OMG! I am still bawling...this story was so sad and so sweet...I was angry at first, but Draco saying that he really did love Harry before he died...OH...That was phenomenal! Thank you!
Haley chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
This is so sad. I'm crying. Umm...don't really know what to say, cept that this is an amazing fic.
Haley chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
I saw it coming! I'm so proud of myself! I almost stopped reading this fic because Draco just seemed to eager to be Harry's friend, and now I know why! This is a really morbid fic by the way...I had a feeling Draco did it, like with the weird behavior and everything, but I hadn't guessed why. i really like this story, even though it's wicked sad and doesn't really correspond with the events in the books, it's really unigue and a completely captivating mystery! :)
fifespice chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
oh my god that is so sad i cried at the end though i had a strange feeling draco had someting to do with it
Untouchable-Life chapter 8 . 2/24/2005
god ammit i love your story but...the no paragraph thing hurts my eyes so bad!. Well anyway love it alote and good job!
Dreaming-Sensations chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
I never thought I would cry that much reading a fanfic on Harry Potter. Hermione's death wasn't so sad because it was led up to but Ron's death was very tragic. But I must say I knew that Draco had killed him from the beginning. This story was written perfectly and I applaud you for your great work.
seshygirl04 chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
ha ha ha, that was really funny, and cool! _ nice job on the character death.
Kiya chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
THAT WAS GREAT! you are an amazing writer. i hope to read more from you.
DragonsDancer chapter 9 . 9/8/2004
Great Story
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 9 . 9/7/2004
omg! so sad :(

-wipes tears-

my poor Draco!

and Ron. and Harry!

i never guessed you know! lol

i thought there was some other person involved. and Draco was real.

though he did seem to suddenly become friends with Harry. :(

oh tis sad.

im going to tell my friends to read :)

caz x
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
omg Ron and Hermione are dead! :O

anyway.

-goes back to the slash- :p
Lilsi chapter 9 . 8/21/2004
*weeps* WHY it was so nice, harry and draco al happy... why...

any ways it was a great story a great twist not like any other slah i have read, i loved it despite the sad ending -

lilsi