Reviews for Walking in his shoes
shiny.bubbles chapter 11 . 6/30/2006
omg dat was nyc! i red ol chappies in 2 hours.. all 11! pleas hurry up wid 12! i wana c wah hapns!
melting snowflake chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
I love your story so far. But you have so many grammatical and spelling errors.

Example:

Ayame putted on Yuki’s pajamas. He went into Shigure’s office. (putted?)

Ayame drinked his tea and put it back on the table. (drinked?)

Yuki standed up and went into the hallway. (standed?)

I usually wouldn't be picky, but seeing it over an over again is quiet annoying.

I really like the stroy line though!
merryb chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
Oh dear. And this story is sort of getting confusing.
Different Child chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
This is getting chaptic. _
Different Child chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
Aww. Aya is in Yuki's body and now he's sick. This is what happens when they don't know how to be each other. I am thinking of writing a story about Aya and Yuki switching bodies. That would be interesting. I'm still shocked though that no one has figured it out yet.
Different Child chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
It is quite funny. They seem to have some knack for what the other does, but again I think detail would be good. Unless you meant this to just be funny. Even then I don't know. It's your opinon. . Sorry.
Different Child chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Unique. One of a kind. You need to work on punctuation and spelling a bit. I still know what you're saying, but it could use some work. And may I offer another suggestion? Slow the pace down a bit. That was you can get more in depth as to their thought and feelings on how things are for each other. . Just an idea. You don't have to listen to me!
Different Child chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
I'd love for you to read my stories. And this is definetely interesting to say the least. I put you on Author alert. I'm going to read as much as I can straight, but I'm at school so I have a limited amount od time. _ I shall read on...
Different Child chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
It's Konichiwa. No worries. Hm...This sounds interesting, I always thought it would be good for the two to see what it was like for the other.
Two Halves of the Whole Truth chapter 8 . 1/23/2006
goodie so far...i hope you write more in future chapters...i'm a hypo...i don't rite nearly as much in my fics...lol
LilyFlower0769 chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
that was really funny! please continue!
Two Halves of the Whole Truth chapter 7 . 12/14/2005
lol funny but confuzzing
Meiko M chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
aw! _ I loved it! It's so cute! Yuki and Ayame are awesome! You did a GREAT job on it so far! I hope you update soon, those were great chapters thus far! I wonder when Tohru and all of the furuba tenchi will figure out that ayame is yuki and yuki is ayame! Thanks for writing! Ja ne ~Meiko -
Erialie chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
LOL oh man talk about busted!
Two Halves of the Whole Truth chapter 6 . 12/12/2005