Reviews for The Garden
lurker chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
*POKE*

Just a little prod to see if youre alive. This story hasnt been updated in such a long time, which is too bad since its totally wonderful. And it leaves us with so many questions! I really hope youll update again. Please?
Frek chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
hmm well i'm still stumped and it appears i've run out of story. Well isn't that a pickle?

Frek chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
heh i though 'home' might be new york, heh guess i'm just silly

Frek chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
aw, poor Remy cryin, and poor Rogue not remembering.

Frek chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
ohh, i wonder what happend to our favorite southern bell?

Sareh chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
You can't be scrapping this story! It's got me waiting on tender hooks to see what's happened to Rogue that had her sent away. You've set up Rogue's point of view very well, as her confusion at the sudden change of the world she knows is really palpable. The characterisation of Remy is brilliant. He comes across as so broken up by Rogue's condition (whatever it is) and that he's just about starting to come to terms with it. Was it due to psyches overloading? or something to do with her powers having a negative effect on her to cause her to forget who she was.

Well, whatever the actual cause, I've got to say that this story is very intriguing and I would love to read more about how Rogue'll cope in her new surroundings, with Remy so eager to get his 'chére' back.

Here's to hoping there'll be more of this to come - even if it is hoping in vain.
f4yech4n chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
IY! This story is so interesting. Its different from the conventional RogueRemy stories. I'm very intrigued. Please hurry and update soon. I really want to know what happens. All day long, I'm really bored so I go online and I look for authors who have updated and then I'm not bored anymore! Save me from boredom please!
Roguechere chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
first things first, yes evolutionstipes is brilliant! why we have to keep telling her that is a mystery!

secondly - you are brilliant! (although evil) you like to string us along, don't you? well okay, so the metaphorical breadcrumbs are getting bigger and i haven't stopped reading - so maybe i should stop complaining. (but i'm so good at it!)

again, great emotion. rogue's happy to be out of that place they were keeping her in but she's smart and realizes it shouldn't have been all that easy for her fiance to have gotten her released. so she's angry and remy? well he's dodging the questions.

what more could we expect of the thief though, right?

good attention to detail and wonderful character development.
Roguechere chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
lots of confusion here - for the characters! i really like how you've portrayed their emotions. rogue seems eager to be able to hold onto something anything, but reluctant to trust in remy completely. remy seems similar in the sense that he's obviously been missing rogue and is eager to have her back in his life, but he wants her ALL back.

other than that? it was too short! :P keep up the amazing work!
Roguechere chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
only reading and reviewing allowed, eh? and it has to be DEEP reflection? yeegads! i can't even complete my own fic and you want me to constructively criticize yours?

well all right - here it goes. the idea of remy getting angry about being followed by the staff was very romantic, or at least i thought it was. i really liked it and it was my favourite part. you write very well but i've always been frustrated by fics that try and hold too much back and i feel that we aren't really given enough information in this first chapter. but i'm under your spell my dear and will be back for more.

(to be fair i already have been but you're making me give you MORE feedback!)
Tammy chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
I was so glad to see an update. I was thinking of this story a couple days ago. If it's not amnesia, what does Rogue have? Where was she before she came to this house? What happened to her, and will she recover? I can't wait for more. Continue soon.
BlkDiamond chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
Okay, if she doesn't have amnesia what does she have? Enjoying the story and you really must update soon.
Roguechere chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
i just happened to stumble upon this fic and am pleasantly surprised. although annoyed and puzzled at the same time. *sigh* patience is a virtue i'll never know. i need to know what's going on! i am intrigued beyond sving, unless of course, you let me in on the secret ;)

keep up the good work!
ishandahalf chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
ooh, an update! HUZZAH, i was ever so glad to see this. fab stuff, as usual, but now i just have more questions. you mentioned medieval significance at the end there? what the hell? i'm so confused. so rogue's home now, she's in a position of authority... is she with the guild? i honestly have no clue, but i'd love to find out. so please, PLEASE update soon! i absolutely HEART this fic, and i can't wait for more. :)
RogueRobin chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
Hmm, thats my first fanfic that Rogue had amnesia. Interesting I'll be looking forward to your update. (Please excuse any spelling errors on my reviews. Especially if it is a name one because then that means that I was just stupid.)