Reviews for A Life in the Day of Reno
Dragoandnikki chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh. My. God. This was... perfection. The flow was good enough to keep me from stuttering at grammar or spelling mistakes if there were any, I don't remember seeing any... Write another one like this, but make the girl a little older and standoffish, or wait, no... I'm gonna write it!
xNikoStarrx chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
OMG, what a day Reno had! I couldn't imagine living it, but it was one hell of a read! I turkey enjoyed it, and I don't blame Raina for wanting to marry Reno when she grow up. Everyone should.
lilith dracul chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That was freaking epic god just epic...I would laugh my ass of if you wrote a story where they did meet again
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh... my... lord!

Have mercy upon us poor mortals! I about died laughing!

I liked the detail and the development of the character Raina.
I also just love that Reno has no trouble just taking her anywhere he usually goes -except the bar.

Terrific piece :)
Sins
amechan87 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love this!
MarnieWasThere chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
What an awesome story-the BEST Reno fic I've read so far! The balance of humour and serious plot was perfect & the Turk was very believable; he surely has to be good at his job or he wouldn't be there? Great to see someone giving him the credibility he deserves. Brilliant, thank you so much for posting.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was way too much fun to read. Fantastic descriptions and attention to detail, and wow, how did you manage to plot that all so seamlessly? The Candi thing was hilarious, btw. This should totally be made into an episode, it's brilliant. 3
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, "A Life in the Day of Reno", has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Short Fic Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Shagi Tigori and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Keveh Kins, Public Relations, The Genesis Awards
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This is amazing.

I think it goes without saying that your characterization of Reno is spot on and brilliant. Genius. Revolutionary.

(Is that too much?)

I've always loved stories that manage to portray the Turks in a somewhat positive light, even if that light is slanted. Yes, Reno grows attached to Raina-who, by the way, is an easily likeable and wonderfully designed character-and shows some resemblance of a human heart.

But then, there's no denying the cruelty that he personifies. The murders he commits, unflinching, unblinking, with cool precision, are so very terribly Reno that it's honestly rather breathtaking.

And, of course, you storytelling craft has been whittled to perfection. The plot, the twists, the dynamics...the little clues aforementioned in the story that had me curious, and yet came together so ironically and brilliantly in the end.

It's all really effin' badass and really effin' Reno.

The best Reno-centered fic I've read yet, really.

Koky
Gigei chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Very nice story. I have read it multiple times now and it is still amusing to read. :)
Wei Jiangling chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Oh wow. Tremendously convoluted, beautifully characterized, and a joy to read. Rufus playing the role of protective brother amuses me to no end. (And yet, I could definitely see that, especially as you've set it up here)

Would you mind if I put this up on my FF7 fic archive? reactorwindow. Check it out and let me know. If so, please tell me where I should link your author name to (ffnet account or something else?) No obligation obviously, I'd just love to add it to my collection.
hoheehum chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That... was fking amazing. AMAZING.

It's 1 am and I'm half asleep, so you're just getting inane adoration, but know that I'm going to spread this fic around as much as possible. Really, really great job. Very nicely done.
Dreaming Rain chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Amazing story. Love the characterization. And Reno reigns supreme. Thank you so much for this.
Cardboard Rocketship chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This was an excellent piece. It was written perfectly, and you kept things going well. I was on the verge of tears near the end. Wonderful work. You'd make billions if this were your profession.
Aremselle chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Whoa! This Ultra cool! I thought this was going to suck but you did it with flying colours without making Reno OC! Hell Yeah! I love it!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »