Reviews for Oz: Touya's Wacked Out Nightmare
Shiore chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
this is hilarious! just starting to think about touya in those red slippers makes me burst out in laughter.
RinkuAmanuma chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
That was really good. Update soon!
NoMatterHowMuchYouFeedTheWolf chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
This chapter was funny, I hope you will update soon!
yllom21 chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Funny, although repeating all the songs is unnecessary. Interesting and good choice of charecters for all the different parts, although personally I would have picked Jin for the scarecrow, Bakken for the Lion and Gama for the tin man.

Good job though!
crepes chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Awesome! I'm glad that you wrote the next chapter! I love the way you make the characters act and the way you wrote those songs. I like them alot there really good! I was sitting in class just the other day and I started singing the yellow brick road song...well I guess it's safe to say that I got alot of looks..but I dont care I still like them! I like the way you made tis story and I cant wait for you to post the next chapter!
Jins Lil Whirlwind chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
ROFLMAO! Nuff said. But if you ever decide to do another version of this (not strictly the shinobi, I think Kuwabara would make a great Scare Crow; Hiei and Genkai would make great munchkins; Botan would be a goo Glenda; Puu would make a perfect Toto; Yoko would be good for a Heartless Tinman; and Koenma would be a good wizard. As for the lion, it's up for grabs. Mitari would be decent...

Anyway, GREAT FIC! I love the way Touya keeps questioning his sanity (Can't say as I blame him. I would, too...)
Dlvvanzor chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
Fun! lol
RinkuAmanuma chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
LOL very funny please update me ish loveth Touya! -glomps-

Rinku: Yay she forgot about me!

RA: No I didn't! -Glomps Rinku-

Rinku: T-T

Touya: X_x (Touya got hugged to tight XD)
z-love chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
THE TINMAN IS MINE ALL MINE ALL MINE.

good fafic though
z-love chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
*whimper whimper*

good fanfi eather way
z-love chapter 1 . 12/1/2005

i finaly got that anoying song out of my head.

at least no gurdians.
Foxsoul chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
I love it, can I have a request? you have to if you don't want to though, Can you make Kurama the lion? I think that would be cool! also Keep up to the work! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kato Shingetsu chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
um..*hands ya a cookie* _ ne?
Anaraine chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
FUNY... oh! mikan is so awesome! ::hugs mikan:: so cute. and then the scarecrow and tin man join the brigade of mismatched hilarity.

YOU MUST UPDATE FASTER!