Reviews for Halloween: Death and Candy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
You do realize that it is very rude to call people from Transylvania transvestites. I am from Transylvania and I am offended
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
*dies with laughter* Marik dressed as a TV! Anzu living in a box!

Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in ages
Yugi Muto chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
that is so cute make more please?
Yami-Echo chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
cute cute cute cute CUTE! *is wondering if Hikari has read this yet* man, I'll be back, must go see! So going on my favs, luffs it! *runs off to find Vanya Deyja*
kingleby chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
You're dead! Again!

lol! i couldn't stop laughing at that! _ loved it!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Loved it Great work!
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
xDD That was great! Cute, fluffy, funny, fluffy, and puzzleshippy goodness!

x3 I can envision a kitty Atemu and a Yuugi scared that he killed Atemu... XD You rock! *gives cyber candy*
Grim Reaper chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Eh..ha..ha...*attempts to laugh weakly*
Yaoishoujo chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
LMAO! XD That was funny as hell, butterfly! I loved it! It was much better than expected. _ I, especialy, loved the Anzu bashing. That was hilarious! *falls over laughing* That bitch needed to shut up and go home to her cardboard box. That's where she belongs. *nods*

WHY WASN'T HIROTO WITH OTOGI? *fumes* Those two were without dates that evening, yet were they too blind to see that they could hook up! Taku mou! *sighs* XD

I've never thought of Isis with Mai, but it sounds cool. I've just never seen them interact, so a visual is a little difficult. ; Mai's outfit sounds totally hot! *drool*

Poor puppy! He wanted to be with his Seto, but had to watch his sis. v_v Btw, her name is Shizuk"a", not Shizuk"o". XDD It's okay, Yuugi. People make mistakes. Your pharaoh still loves you. _ *cuddles her koi*

I loved Atemu's demands for Yuugi! XD That was so funny! Poor little Yuugi. *evil grin* It's fun torturing that little chibi, since he's so damned cute(like you said). _

My fave line was: "Second, you must get as much candy as you can from these mortal fools!"

ROTFLMAO! XD That was so hilarious! Atemu is so evil, like me. *mischievious glint in eye*

I agree, AtemuxYuugi moments are MEANT to be fluffy! Yes, torture and mayham is a must (especially for our new RP _), but fluff must occur. It's basic logic. Plus, I could envision us at the end of the fic. Twas kawaii as hell! *floats off into AliLand* Bliss!

Btw, I KNOW you did the cat outfit on Atemu on PURPOSE! *glares at you while blushing* I fangirl squeeled, but quietly so as not to disturb kaa-san. XP You just want to see me in a catgirl suit, don'cha? *blushes deep crimson* Right when I read the description of the outfit, I knew it was you portraying me. I blushed so much. It was very touching, love. Arigatou! *chu*

I'm looking forward to many more wonderful fics from you. You're my precious little hikari and I love you so very much! *holds you close, while glaring at the other reviewers* MINE! *hiss*

I LOVE YOU, SWEETHEART! Eien ni! *kisses her koi softly*
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
ROFLOL Atemu: I'm a zomie! Fear me!
Cyeshinni chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
so cute Hitomi-chan! i dont mine fluffy stuff. it only added to the story! thank!