Reviews for A Period of Grace
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
NO! OH, THE ANGST!
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
semi-crippled legs

Willy is semi-crippled? PLZZ EXPLAIN!

PLZZ CONTINUE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT!1
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
PLZZ FINISH THIS STORY!
Kylip chapter 16 . 2/8/2008
What the HECK happens next?
Tilts At Windmills chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
I've been reading this for several weeks now (haven't finished yet, v-e-r-y slow fanfic-reader), but I just had to review. I think it must take a person of some wonderful, eccentric derangement (please take that as the compliment it is meant to be) to write something as audacious and gorgeous as this. I have never really 'got' crossovers before, but you somehow make this frankly bizarre and unlikely pairing *entirely* believable, beautifully drawn, and actually very touching and poignant - as well as frankly *hilarious*. Your writing is utterly charming, evocative and yet wonderfully pared-down, with some of the best dialogue I have read in a fanfic. James and Willy - my goddess, who would have thought it? and yet how very apt. I honestly think this is my favourite of all the Finding Neverland stories on this site, if not all stories, and although I know you're wrapping it up, I wish it would never end. To put it simply, you are a genius.

Many thanks and much admiration.
Highclass chapter 15 . 8/25/2006
Odd coupling...VERY odd coupling...but it's probably one of my favorite slash fics on here...and that's out of a lot of slash fics. I liked it very much. Does James say yes?
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
HA HA HA! BARRIE FLAVORED LIP BALM! THAT'S RICH! HA HA HA! LOL!
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
“That’s true. You know, Charlie has an amazing thinker in his noggin….”

Gosh this is just too hysterical, I know it's supposed to be Romantic and Dramatic but it is entirely too funny, you had me laughing the whole time!
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
HA HA HA HA! OMG! HA HA HA...hem hem! THAT'S just so... silly! Willy wonka and James! hee hee hee! I'm assuming you did this on purpose, picking people that johnny depp plays and pairing them together! That's bloody brilliant! I REALLY love it! Can't wait to read more, which I will once I'm done submitting this! Totally love the story!
XHeartofaDragonX chapter 15 . 12/11/2005
YAY! to be honest i thought there was gonna be like...a ring inside the bar...BUT I WAS STILL ON THE RING TRACK! besides, now that i think of it, choking on your engagement ring wouldnt be very ...er...well. it would just plain suck.

so here you leave me, waiting to find out if he says yes or no. and judging by the way you write, which would be full of twists and surprises, by the way, i can honestly say i dont know what hes going to say, but im guessing the answer will be yes, but then again - okay, i'm finished.

cannot wait until next chappy!
XHeartofaDragonX chapter 14 . 11/25/2005
o yay i like long chapters
Meredith A. Jones chapter 13 . 11/21/2005
OH JEEBUS. REVIEW REPLY. I like that new feature. Now I get to use it for a review i got this morning WHE

but that has nothing to do with your story. Another great chapter, as always. Wishin and hopin and dreamin and w/e else is in that song, that i was as good as you are.

..post 14! My ATBAI 6 is almost done...but i'm going away for a few days soon, so we'll see when it comes out..
XHeartofaDragonX chapter 13 . 11/21/2005
YAY THEY MADE OUT! YAY THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!

holy shit. charlies strong!

YAY FARAHS STORY ISNT FINISHED WHICH MEANS I GET TO READ MORE ONCE ITS UP YAY!

yeah, so what if im immature? :P
Meredith A. Jones chapter 12 . 11/19/2005
By far much better than any of my work, I'll say. I lie 100 feet below your head writhing on the ground in the mists of your superiority. No, seriously. Not joking.

Yes, of course nice chapters..enjoyed both - yes, I was disturbed, but enjoyed nonetheless.

..I saw Harry Potter tonight! heh..
XHeartofaDragonX chapter 12 . 11/19/2005
O NOES! JAMESCUTTER! how dare him. he deserves a right well spanking, he does.

oh, lord. youve got me thinking terribly here.

well...i give you credit for being a well poem writer (which i've noticed in ur poems on fictionpress, of course), but miss farah, i dont much like jamescutter.

but i still love you