Reviews for Coming Home
bandnerd06706 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
hope u update soon good story
jps1926 chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
This is a really great story that needs to be continued. I hope this review, as well as the others, inspire you to continue this story. Any chance of an update soon?
kimtom4eva chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Who cares what some people think! I for one am a Kimberly fan and hate the fact that Kat replaced her. I have nothing against Kat, I just like Kim better...a lot better! Anyway please finish this story, you've done a great job thus far and I would love to see how it ends!
raye chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
Plz add more soon and i don't like Kat that much and i hate the fact that Kim left but update soom and plz make kat who wrote those letters and kim the pink ranger again.
Chaos MegaDragonZord chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
Come on! Finish the story please! I love Kat-bashing...wait, is that related to kitbashing? What is kitbashing, anyway? Wait, I'm getting off track here. Update please!
Andi chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
Nice where's the rest of it? )
Fire Dolphin chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
please continue this story and update soon!
raye chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
raye chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
raye chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
MuslimBarbie chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Cute. I love it! So going on my fav list.
ufc91 chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Such a sweet story! I like where you are going with this. I have to ask...Are the originals reuniting?

I also liked on how you touched upon the topics that seemed a out of character to me during the show, when Kim broke up with Tommy. It always seemed strange that she broke up with Tommy through a letter sent to Ernie's. And she loved him "like a brother" yeah right. And also, you mention of the depression associated with loss of ranger power keeps with what I believe the reangers go through.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I like your story and can't wait to read more.

AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Hey, great story, when are you going to update? LOL Kidding, but seriously, I need an update, this story rocks! LOL Anyway. Keep up the good work!
flyboy-marine-Harm-Mac 4ever chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
hope you have an update soon story is really awesome, hopefully the person who wrote those letters was kat so kim can be tommys pink crane again lol update soon please it was awesome
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »