Reviews for Coming Home
hewhoreaps chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
great story so far. I do hoep you update it
bandnerd06706 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
hope u update soon good story
jps1926 chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
This is a really great story that needs to be continued. I hope this review, as well as the others, inspire you to continue this story. Any chance of an update soon?
kimtom4eva chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Who cares what some people think! I for one am a Kimberly fan and hate the fact that Kat replaced her. I have nothing against Kat, I just like Kim better...a lot better! Anyway please finish this story, you've done a great job thus far and I would love to see how it ends!
raye chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
Plz add more soon and i don't like Kat that much and i hate the fact that Kim left but update soom and plz make kat who wrote those letters and kim the pink ranger again.
Chaos MegaDragonZord chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
Come on! Finish the story please! I love Kat-bashing...wait, is that related to kitbashing? What is kitbashing, anyway? Wait, I'm getting off track here. Update please!
Andi chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
Nice where's the rest of it? )
Fire Dolphin chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
please continue this story and update soon!
raye chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
raye chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
raye chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
MuslimBarbie chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Cute. I love it! So going on my fav list.
ufc91 chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Such a sweet story! I like where you are going with this. I have to ask...Are the originals reuniting?

I also liked on how you touched upon the topics that seemed a out of character to me during the show, when Kim broke up with Tommy. It always seemed strange that she broke up with Tommy through a letter sent to Ernie's. And she loved him "like a brother" yeah right. And also, you mention of the depression associated with loss of ranger power keeps with what I believe the reangers go through.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I like your story and can't wait to read more.

AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Hey, great story, when are you going to update? LOL Kidding, but seriously, I need an update, this story rocks! LOL Anyway. Keep up the good work!
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »