Reviews for Coming Home
Heaven and Earth chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
I like it! Update when you can!

Heaven and Earth
hansongirl14 chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
UPDATE SOON!
rosebudjamie chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
i really liked this chapter and can't wait for the next one
TrueRomantic chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Stupid Kat! I can't wait for them to find out who wrote the letters (*cough*Kat*cough*) and make them pay. That's how Kim could be a ranger again. Get rid of Kat. I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
TonksieFea chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
I love it! It's soo cool!
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
I Love The Chapter:4 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Genie05 the second chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Well I didn't really watch it. I stopped when Kim left and really stopped as in not even really watching at all even sneaking it after the letter. The letter happened during Zeo so techniquely they should be the Zeo rangers already. Anyways the rangers all went on a mission seperate missions to find their zeo crystal except Billy I think? Anyways Aisha met Tanya in Africa and gave Tanya her zeo crystal while she stayed in Africa. As for Jason he became Gold when Prince Trey was injured and needed a replacement. Tommy chose Jason, eventually the powers were taxing to Jasons human body and he had to give up the powers or die basically. Go to Power Rangers Empire or any power rangers site for more information cause I really don't have it. Also talk to a friend of mine called Arwennicole on this site. She watched the Zeo season so she would probably know more than me. Love the story update soon!
redandblack 4eva chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Wow! This was awesome! I'm glad you're continuing the story! Plus, I'm glad that there's no kat appearance! I'm so ANTI-KAT it's not funny. T/K all the way!
rosebudjamie chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
i really like the story and can't wait for the next chapter, i want kim back as the pink ranger not kat,lol it should be kim
WheelchairPrincess chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
I loved this and can't wait to see what happens next! Great story!
TonksieFea chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
oh I like it!
hansongirl14 chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Can't wait for the next chapter!
DigiExpert chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
I've been reading this since the beginning and it's not too bad... perhaps you could put some kind of twist on the Kat/Letter deal, make it harder for Tommy and Kim to figure it out. At least give Kat some motive, or have her be framed. I liked Kat, but she could never replace Kim. I'd never place Kat with Tommy, but I'd never have her downed so much. I'd go for the twist instead, make the flamers eat their words, and then laugh at how wrong they were. Keep up the good work
KimTommy92 chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
You go girl! I love the story keep it up I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon! Catch ya on the flipside!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Wow. Great job so far. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. And I LOVE how you're portraying Kat with dignity. Catch ya on the flip side.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »