Reviews for Coming Home
KimTommy92 chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
You go girl! I love the story keep it up I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon! Catch ya on the flipside!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Wow. Great job so far. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. And I LOVE how you're portraying Kat with dignity. Catch ya on the flip side.
AnimeOtakuBara chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Please update again soon. I really like this story
Genie05 the second chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Loved it! I can't wait for you to update! Question are they zeo's yet or still ninjetti because if they are still ninjetti then theoretically Kim would get her old power back because of her bond to the Crane would be stronger than Kat's bond to the crane if not then maybe you could have her find the white zeo crystal and have her become the white ranger with her outfitt simalar to Alyssa's white ranger outfitt, a white ranger outfitt with pink lining. Update soon!
Lena Kim chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
More More More!
Duchess Sirena DeCourte chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
Oh wow! i'm not the only one who thought Kat was behind the mystery letter! your story is amazing. please please i beg of you keep writing this amazing story. you so rule!
redandblack 4eva chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
Aww. I absolutely loved it! PLease keep writing, I love Tommy and Kim. Don't listen to Kat Fans, their out of their minds to like her. ~redandblack 4eva
TrueRomantic chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
This is me slinging mud at you. And I'm a die hard Kim/Tommy fan too. I don't hate Kat, but I don't like her either. I refuse to read or write anything that has her end up with Tommy. Anyway, great chapter. I'm glad Tommy wants Kim back as a ranger. Stupid Bulk and Skull. I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
LuceNene chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
yeah you up dated! great story hope you post the next chapter soon!
Tasha chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Great start! Looking forward to more. Please continue.

Tasha
Genie05 the second chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Loved Loved Loved it! So glad that I helped you out. Trust me I know flamers they are nothing but people with no lives. Ignore them and keep going with this story! I can't wait for the next update!
DisneyHeart chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
I really like it. Please continue. I think that it is a great story. I am a Kim and Tommy fan. I don't like kat either.
KimTommy92 chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
I loved your story don't let the flamers get u down to me if anyone flames me I would continue the story and make it more of what the flamers say not to do because I'm stubborn like that I hope though PinkRanger4ever decides to continue her story Trust because I really hate Kat and anything that bashes her is music to my ears. I hope you go on with it and no matter how many flamers u might get be stubborn and keep gouing on with ur story don't give them the pleasure of saying they defeated u. Catch ya on the flipside!
red lighting chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
update
naughtybynature chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Please keep going! I like the growing tension between Kat and Kim..
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »