Reviews for A Past Revealed
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
SWEET MONKEY FEATHERS! This is good:-). Bet Ryoga's a knight if the cousin link is any clue. Please update soon!
Omnitroid1 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Well, so far it's kind of weird. Nerima is IN Tokyo, Ranma could seriously just roof hop over to the Tsukino home in less than an hour. Other than that, I think it's pretty good!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Loved it! I hope that you will keep writing this story!
9foxgrl chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
will you update?
shugokage chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Nice story!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Ashleythetiger chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
nice story

any chance for more chaps pls?
FaerieKnight197 chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Interesting take on the two properties. A bit more proof reading could be used. I noticed several grammar and spelling errors. Usually things like a missing word that breaks sentence structure, or typos. Otherwise very well thought out. I look forward to the next chapter.
Belle chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
I thought that the english name for Haruka was Amara, and the english name for Setsuna was Trista. I have to say that I like how you changed Haruka's name 'cause I never understood how the inners could have mistook her for a guy with a name like "Amara" which is obviously a girls name.
Belle chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I have to say that I'm surprised by the fact that Ranma just backed away from the cat instead of clinging to the rafters like I expected him to. Then again, both are reactions that Ranma has displayed in the past, just clinging to the rafters is more common and funny. Also, I'm surprised Ranma hasn't been randomly splashed by cold water yet. I mean he has been there for a couple hours, and usually he's splashed at least once in that time frame, usually in the manga he's been splashed multiple times by then.
alice chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Last chapter you said that Serena was the same age as Ranma (age 8) when he had that flashback to when he met them. If they're the same age how can she be 16? I understand that she's probably like that for the Sailor Moon timeline, so I'm just informing you of this so that you can correct any inconsistencies.
alice chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I'm confused. I thought that Nerima was one of the many wards in Tokyo, just like Juban where Sailor Moon takes place. I think that you should fix it to make more sense.
eddog2323 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Nerima is in a ward with in the ward of Nakano ward within Tokyo, that ward is two wards away from Azabujuban ward is in the Minato ward. and there are differents wards within bigger wards.
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Please update this story! It's taking you forever!
god of all chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.