Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 13 . 1/12/2010
your author's notes ore so entertaining and story is also a really good one,one that I have read at least 15 times
BlackCat91 chapter 16 . 1/10/2010
forgive me for not being logged in.

I have yet to review your stories, and I wish I could have, but my computer has hated me for the last week or so and never once wanted to let me do such. I do, however, have some things I would like to say.

1) I love the way you write, 3rd and in 1st person. It's amazing.

2) The research and background to this story was great. I can tell you both put a lot of work into this story, and that is what has made it such a great read.

3) It's 2010 now, and it'll soon be three years since this story was finished... and you promised a sequel to this one? haha I shall say I remain to wait for it.

4) You're characters, and ones you do not own, had great developement, one that is not often seen in most fanfiction writings.

5) congrats on your newest addition (although nearly 3 years later).

As I said, I will wait for the fifth installment of your wonderful story. :)

-BlackCat91
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 10 . 12/23/2009
thanks for the dedication to Jeremy Brett,he was the best Holmes EVER R.I.P JB
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
I loved it:) sherlock holmes married
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love this story so far
mirapybred chapter 16 . 11/13/2009
Great set of stories, I loved every one.
Skellagirl chapter 16 . 11/3/2009
I loved it. :)

This whole story I've had this awful feeling that something awful would happen to them, and I'm so, so glad that nothing did.

And of course, the mystery was awesome, as well. I have to admit that the scene with Holmes demonstrating Phrenology on Helen was probably one of my favorite scenes in all of this series.

And I have to admit that I got just the slightest bit teary-eyed as the twins gave their little speech.

Thank you for a great week of reading! :) It is certainly going to be weird not opening these stories to eagerly read on, but I think I'll live, especially knowing that, for now, Holmes and Helen are very happy newlyweds. :D

Again, thank you, and keep writing!

-Skella
LilyAyl chapter 16 . 11/8/2008
That was- Words cannot fully describe how much I have enjoyed your series of stories. I started reading The Forfeit Daughter late this afternoon and have just finished this final chapter. Your plotting is meticulous. Your characters are extremely well-drawn and true to canon. Your attention for detail is splendid. These bits of praise can scarcely make up the whole of my appreciation for the stories, however. As for Helen- she and King's Russell are currently the only two women I've read paired off with Holmes that actually seem to fit him. In many ways Helen exceeds Mary, in realism for instance. Thank you for writing these amazing stories and I do hope that your promise of a fifth has not been waylaid by real life or other plot bunnies. I am extremely eager to see how you handle the hiatus.
Fireflymaiden chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
This story is one of squishful awesomeness. It is one of the best I've read on fan fiction.
austenfan1990 chapter 16 . 6/2/2008
Must have been well over a year since I read this fantastic story...and having reread it again, it loses none of its exquisite lustre and charm. Bravo!

I must say that I have yet to read a more well-written, well-plotted and believable SH story than this one as well as the fantastic prequels that both of you have written. Although Holmes was never one to be attracted to the fair sex, much less entering a relationship/marriage with one of them, I utterly believed the relationship that blossomed between Helen and Holmes who are both equally well-matched for each other. I'm looking forward immensely to the next part of this 'trilogy' if one may call it and the title: 'Somewhere I Have Never Travelled' sounds extremely interesting and so I hope that you post it soon!

Keep up the good work!

austenfan1990
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 12 . 12/27/2007
After reading this chapter a second time after reading all of the other stories to provide background, it seems so clear to me now why Helen entertianed Sherlock in breach of regulations. I think it was an interesting view on the relationship as a whole, the couple had taken chances before with forms of public affection and so forth. By the way, let me commend you for choosing Carmen as the opera the pair went to, it is by far my favorite opera and I think it refelcts Holmes perfectly.
Concetta too lazy too login chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Squee.

Ciao!
Just Me chapter 16 . 5/3/2007
Yay i luv it, it's fantastic, post a new story soon or i might die.
Terriah chapter 16 . 4/30/2007
This was a fantastic chapter and story in general. well done.

x
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
It is about time, those two finally kissed! I was on the edge of my seat until it finally happend, as always a thousand blessings on this fanfic.
272 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »