Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
It is about time, those two finally kissed! I was on the edge of my seat until it finally happend, as always a thousand blessings on this fanfic.
Anna McNarin chapter 16 . 4/27/2007
Wowie! I never thought they would make it to the alter. I thought some unforseen occurance would a)kill off Helen, or at least run her off; b)Holmes himself would run her off to save her from the insanity that is his norm. I have been delightfully proved wrong, and am interested in the next installment to be sure.
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This is indeed very good, in my experence it is one of the better sherlock holmes fan fics i have read in a while.
Susicar chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
You are (almost) right, Dodie, you are the only one who's say it. The rest of us, the whole world, think this story is the BEST post in this site.
Dodie chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Maybe I'm the only one who's brave enough to say it. This story is rather boring.
Ohana chapter 16 . 4/10/2007
I screamed in elation when I noticed the arrival of this latest chapter, and teared up when I noticed it was the last. Your writing sings, as always, and lifts my heart in a way all good writing should. And next year just started looking a whole lot better. I await your latest pursuits with a gleeful heart.

On a related note, I am going to use the occasion of a closing story to broach a topic I've been thinking about mentioning for some time. As one who works in a bookstore and reads widely, I have found that there is a great deal of published Holmesian fanfiction, and that a great deal of that does not approach the caliber of your writing. Should you wish to take that path, I am certain you could find a publishing house of good repute more than willing to print you enchanting work.

Best wishes for a new year and a new addition.

Blessed be,

Ohana
Susicar chapter 16 . 4/10/2007
Brave, Aerynfire, as always!
J Andriukova Lowell chapter 16 . 4/9/2007
Perfect ending to the saga thus far! I really must congratulate you two - it's been an awesome read, and I will definitely be one among many waiting for future updates. A caution, though, on the title of the next installment - I recall that Aeryn was an admin on Sycophant Hex for a brief time, and that title is actually in use there, by an author named Savageland, whom I believe you might know... If it's an homage to her, kudos.

Anyway, thanks for the years of entertainment, and good luck!
Estriel chapter 16 . 4/9/2007
*Sob* It's like...The end of an era! Holmes...Married... I really enjoyed this, guys- thank you so much! All the best to you both, rest assured I shall keep an eye out for the sequel, and goodluck with the new arrival! Estriel xx
icebluehost chapter 16 . 4/8/2007
Wonderful ending! It's so unfortunate that I'll have to wait for a year before the next story comes up. I admire your style of writing and I do hope that you wouldn't mind if I try to at least follow in your footsteps in terms of writing any sort of story.

Until next time then. Good luck in your life!
bann chapter 16 . 4/7/2007
A brilliant finish if I may say so! I'll stay tuned for the next installment in the series, and please don't forget all of your readers for Too long!
bann chapter 15 . 4/2/2007
I must say that since stumbling upon this series I've loved every moment of it. I sincerely hope that you'll post another chapter soon! I look forward to reading many, many more!
The-Darkness-In-The-Bright chapter 15 . 3/13/2007
Ooh! looking great! This is the best Sherlock Holmes fic I've read!
gaudy night chapter 15 . 3/9/2007
I can only hope these two men are taking Holmes to his bachelor party. LOL!
bambi-esque chapter 15 . 3/7/2007
I don't know where to begin! Having stumbled across your four stories a couple of days ago I have not been able to tear myself away. They are simply the most exquisite and accomplished examples of fan fiction I have ever read! Forget Mary Russell - I'm devoted to Sherlock and Helen!

Please tell me you'll be adding chapter 16 VERY soon, I can't wait. And you simply must write another story, I'm begging you, please! *kneels down, pleading look*.

Thank you for sharing your considerable talent with us, *she says, hoping flattery will get her everywhere!*
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »