Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
bambi-esque chapter 15 . 3/7/2007
I don't know where to begin! Having stumbled across your four stories a couple of days ago I have not been able to tear myself away. They are simply the most exquisite and accomplished examples of fan fiction I have ever read! Forget Mary Russell - I'm devoted to Sherlock and Helen!

Please tell me you'll be adding chapter 16 VERY soon, I can't wait. And you simply must write another story, I'm begging you, please! *kneels down, pleading look*.

Thank you for sharing your considerable talent with us, *she says, hoping flattery will get her everywhere!*
HouAreYouToday chapter 15 . 1/20/2007
The only good thing about being away from FF for so long is that I have so much of this story to read when I get back... and it only gets better. Having loved this series from the very start, I must compliment you both on such wonderful work- the characterizations, the details... and even the cliffhangers... I can't wait for the next update!
Abby chapter 15 . 1/19/2007
Brilliant! Absolutly brilliant!
KristinainSF chapter 15 . 1/8/2007
I ...I hate you all for making me love this story line so much, it has been brilliant and the best H/F I've ever read - including the vastly over-hyped Mary Russell series.

Am extra-ordinarily disturbed by the last chapter. Would hate to have it be THAT predictable, what with the Great Hiatus upon us.

Peace, Love and chocolate.

PS Try not to leave us for Doctor Who for too too long. :-)
Susicar chapter 15 . 12/29/2006
You make me crazy with the hints in the chat between Helen and her friend... ("you hiding something! Indeed, Maggie, indeed) ah, now i understand... you referring to this when you spoke over "deleted scenes"? I hope so. The chats with Holmes, Watson, and Helen showed that you are in the best form like writers, my friends. Congratulations. Ah, the final scene why, my God, why?
Susana chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
"just one chapter to go!" oh, how i hate this statement! but no matter, thank you very much for update. This chapter is a gift of Christmas for me.

PS: cliffhanger... again the devil one...
Prego chapter 15 . 12/23/2006
What a dreadful end to a chapter! Nonetheless, it was an excellent one, as are the others. I am thouroughly enjoying this story!

However, I do hope we get to witness Helen and Holmes' wedding!
Rinoa chapter 15 . 12/23/2006
Oh... such a fantastic update! That conversation Holmes had with Watson is just brilliant! Though, it makes me wonder if it was actually hinting something to the plot. Really, I do hope you'll both update soon. I'd love to see what happens next.
icebluehost chapter 14 . 12/20/2006
This story is absolutely great! I can't wait to find out how it ends. I hope it's a happy ending (i'm a sucker for those type of endings *grins*) Anyways, happy holidays and don't forget to update soon!
123jkl chapter 14 . 12/18/2006

I'm loving it.
austenfan1990 chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
Absolutely fantastic...I love the writing, it is simply, in want of a better word, utter perfection. 'Pandora's Box' (chapter 12) blew me away and despite my earlier skepticism about Holmes abandoning his post as 'confirmed bachelor' in general public domain to become a fully-fledged suitor, I am very glad that you both proved me shamefully wrong. I can't wait for the next chapter...I think that an update will be in order, don't you?
Susicar chapter 14 . 12/11/2006
What a nice habit i has forgotten lately! To read and send reviews of your chapters... *triple sigh* But now, you come back, and i see you don't have lost your finest talent in the

great "hiatus". This piece is as interesting as the previous, altough here the shadow of the inminent outcome is almost visible. How i wished you prolonged the nigth and

see how Holmes managed to support the disturbing "boredon"!
Ohana chapter 14 . 12/10/2006
All together now...1, 2, 3..

Yet another great chapter. Geez - never doing anything wrong. What's the matter with you? XD.

Looking foward to the next chappie as always.
Susicar chapter 14 . 12/7/2006
You has updated, oh my... God Exist Aleluia.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 14 . 12/7/2006
Yay! _ You're back!

Despite how painfully it ended, Holmes and Watson's conversation was very smooth. I've missed seeing them talk together.

And here we go again, society and all its machinations...*rolls eyes*

Oh, Holmes is daring so much-they both are. He's making his own words come true, about dalliances and such to break the monotony of the life of the gentry...that's his Bohemian self, but oh heavens, what a risk! Nevertheless, I loved that: "Might I come to you?" The layers of meaning in those five words...said in such a way that is composed yet with the promise of much more behind them, that sort of intensity under tight rein. Ah, beautiful.

Hope to see more soon! _
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »