Reviews for Memoirs of a New Mother
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Wow! What sarcasm! Excellent! Give 'em hell!
Nariel Tinuviel chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Great story! A little sad, but great nevertheless. I too, loved the way Stella looked at baby Daniella in that episode...I nearly cried. Yup, I cry very easily while watching such scenes. All my friends love to laugh at me about that. Anyway, I love your writing, it's so easy to visualise the story unfolding and I think you really capture the character of Stella well. Keep up the great work!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I waited to read and review this fic until after I watched On The Job. I got the season on DVD so I knew I would eventually get to it. I had to stop watching the dvds because I had to do some school work so thats why it took me a bit of time to read and review. Anyway, this was really good and I think it was a better ending then the actual one.

Jackie
Lu78 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
That was a beautiful story, kinda bittersweet for Stella but a sweet story. Stella would be a great mother, i only hope she gets teh chance.
Cassie chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
LOves it! REally cool! Need to read more! Maybe you could do one about Mac/Stella/Daniella! Reaslly nice Auntie Becs! ;P
Igiveup chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
What a sweet story! Sad, but sweet.
NPD18 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I haven't actually seen this episode, but how you've written this has made me want to! It's awesome! Very in-character, as you always are. Loved it :D
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
*sniff* I felt so bad for Stella.

I think Stella should have adopted the baby, and her and Mac could have had a beautiful life.

Great fic.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Aw...I wish that someone would do a story involving Mac, Stella and Baby Daniella. Unfortunately, I never got to see the rerun of this episode over the summer, but I'm dying for a fanfic to be written about it. Just a fluffy story. LOL

Anyway, yours was so CUTE! LOVED IT! Hope you write something else! I look forward to reading it. :o)