Reviews for Cursed
Oathi chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was insane! Great :D
Naomi chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I loved it :D sooooo true. If somone risked their life to save me i would never be able to stop thanking them but i swear yugi and co. must have forgotten or something :P thank you for the amazing thing tht is this fic
FreakNo94 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
...Now that was disturbing...
pleasedeletethisaccount19 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I luved it!
Sebastian's Servant Felicia chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
nani? it was ok, but if i had to give it between 1-10 id give it a 9
silver replies chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Aw! Violent in the beginning, fluffy and sweet at the end! _
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Yeah, I agree with you, that was pretty weird. o.O I liked the beginning and then I got creeped out by the end, hahaha! _ But it flows pretty well and I liked it over all! ~thumbs up~ Yay for the pretty Curse and Yadonushi! XD
Siahposh chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
curse,curse,curse...how much curse you said?
Kikyo's killer chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was a cool story.
Miyosuke chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
That...Was...SO...Beautiful. o_o I love it! The story was sad yet...I can't describe well right now. XD XD But that was one of the most beautiful oneshots in the history of EVER.

I thought this was very witty, too:

“All the gods of Egypt couldn’t lay a holy finger on me! Did you honestly believe your one god could harm me?"

Wow. Just, wow. Wonderful job. :)
Vampirehelsing chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
very strange, but also good

vamp
NubianQueen413 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
heh heh that kicked ASS! I love morbid fics like these, I especially like the "Curse" bit lol great job!
Anime-2000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
First season! I haven't read fanfics from first season in a while! :) Wow, your writing is great. The change in perspective was wonderful! However, I sensed a slight hurry near the end after Ryou's change of heart. (Whoa, bad pun, sorry!)

Your use of allusions are nice. I nearly laughed at the thought of Bakura picking Ryou up bridal-style while exiting a church. XD

"I will always be your Curse," was a great way to end it. Although Bakura is usually the one claiming ownership of Ryou, he actually admitted he was a... rather morbid possession of Ryou's in the end.

Heheh, nicely done overall! And I don't usually read shonen ai!
Dartz'LoyalServant chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
... Ok... That was... Odd... But GOOD! Whee! BTW, did you see the first episode of the final season? Dawn of The Duel? Ry and Kura were in a cathedral! Poor Ry-kun... He wasn't willing to help Kuwa... Oh! Kura had NO shirt or cloak on last Saturday! YAY! I was so happy! Well, I has to goes! BYES!
ElementalCrisis chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
That was creepy,funny and cute. How did you ever manage to make it that way is beyond me.