Reviews for Of a Feather
ejecily chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This was really good :) But maybe it could be better if it was part of a bigger story, I'd like to read more of it, really. Maybe a chapter from Harry and Ron's POV? Anyways, this still is really good.
Penghost chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
How did you manage her NOT to explode?
Covante chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I really enjoyed this little story from you as well. I think you captured Hermione's thoughts about Ron being Harry's hostage in the second task quite well if a bit concise. I'd like to see more on that, so much so that I might even end up writing it out myself. Thank you for sharing.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
ha lol
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love this! Hermione's rant to various unresponsive objects was brilliant fun. I can definitely see Hermione thinking all these things - and then sticking with Harry anyway. I particularly loved the line "he was a sixteen year old boy and thus somewhat excused for any stupidity on grounds of hormonally-induced insanity" and also the last line. You made me grin like an idiot (almost as big an idiot as Harry!) and that's always good. I adored the story. Thank you!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I know exactly how that feels. It hurts. :P

Good thing for Hermoine though. She decided to stick it out. )
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Brillaint. Very funny, well written, and cute. Superb job, I'm off to check your other works.

AkaOkamiRyu
Duke Bonez chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
...er, is it that obvious that I like the idea of an HH ship? ].

Great writing. I should read more of it...
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I can really see Hermione speaking when alone but not to herself.

Well done, bye
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
::grins:: fantastic! wonderfuly written!
imagination-running chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Cute. Funny - sorta. Good job; keep up the good work!
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Short, fluffy, no plot at all (yet... I don't know if you plan to continue this). But it kept my attention, and is well written.

I'm not a big fan of fluff. No plot no points... with the exception of well written, satirical poetry.

It would, however, be an excellent prologue to a story where Hermione takes charge... told from Hermione's perspective as she whips Harry into shape for the upcoming war. If you write it, I'll definitely read it.
Kelly chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
*snickers* Yes, Harry is an idiot.

-Kelly-
Makokam chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Cute, and a little funny, but there isn't much else there. Therefore it's hard to come up with any sort of commentary, except to say what I already did. So...

Makokam out.
Yuumeria chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
lol, it's quite funny, keep updating!