Reviews for Graduation Party
Alex aus'ri Kaiser chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
My favorite moment in the series (that I've seen so far) was that totally relaxed scene at the end of the duel, and this is a perfectly natural continuation of it! It made me laugh, and better yet, it made sense! I wish there was an OVA or something based off of this as a kind of transition between seasons 1 and 2...a fangirl can only hope.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
wow. a deep and detailed story. so cool.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
SweetLemon chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
that was so..so...*cries a little*...i love it!

you are my favourite author!
rurouni shadow chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
you aare rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors
PurificationArrow chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Well, Ryo was kind of really OOC, but that's okay. Oh yeah, how'd he get drunk from a duel? Just a question. XP But all in all a pretty good story. Work on other a little more, and they'll be great!
Flibber T. Gibbet chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
wow... that was... amazing. seriously. i wish i could write like you.
WitchVela chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
this story is as sweet as the other ones i've read of you

you are the best proof that there are not only bad but also really good fanfiction authors out there ;P so keep writing
Limited Heart chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
It was inspiring. And I do not compliment lightly. It was the last line that just captured the entire theme and the emotions of the piece. There's a lacking in this section for purely sentimental pieces dedicated to friendship such as this, so I thank you and with my pleasure add this story to my favorites.
thoughts fade chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I really should go find fansubbed original GX episodes. The American dub's killing me. .

Anyways, your writing style rules and the story rocked. I can imagine Ryou laughing...such a rare and strange sight. Too bad he has to leave T-T. There's really nothing else to say, no mistakes or faults to point out.

Just keep writing (especially Digimon fics.) Gosh I'm obsessed.
Golden Dragon Kayleth chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This was one of the first GX fanfics I ever read. I still like it, reading it again now. Your style is wonderful, your words are meaningful, and you should never stop writing.

I'd love to see more pieces from you with the same emotion envoking feeling placed into them.

I wish I could think of the right thing to say, but all I can think of is this: This story is wonderful. I like the way it's written and how well it's done. Basic, yes, I know, but you should know that. -nods-

Kayleth
Thunder-lover chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Just read what some of the other reviewers of this have said... And man do i agree! This was a very very VERY well put together piece, i'd say this was one of my faves of yours, though i do adore all your GX work (I'm positive your other work is just as spiffingly good, ; it's just i'm not as keen on YGO or Digimon as much as GX). Ryo's character seems to me as though it'd be really hard to capture his opinions and thoughts on things well, but gosh darn it i think you hit the nail on the head square on with this one! AMAZING! My favorite bit was when Ryo told Manjyome that he had 'grown' since the last time he had worn his OB outfit. WOW! Cool symbolism that i'd imagine Ryo being the type to subtley lay across to one. Glad Manjyome got it. Liked the toasts aswell. 'To the future' indeed... *sighs* Alas for Season Two's miseries. Thunder-san, Kaiser-san, PLEASE COME BACK!
k-gal5423 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
This makes things sad for Ryou... He's going to leave, once and for all... His brother, friends, and his life in Duel Academia... This makes me wonder about my last day in school... I'M CRYING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! THIS IS A REALLY GREAT STORY! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER! KEEP WRITING!
Oroko chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I swear I almost cried reading this.
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Loved the beginning and ending fic made feel sad for Zane since he'll be leaving all of his friends wonder he's envious of was a great and emotional are a very inspiring author and I hope to see more from you soon.(Why do you write?I would like to know.)I still want to help you, but I'm your fics fills me with utmost joy especially when I'm having a bad day,I hope to post a fic here and to improve from there ,so Imay become as skilled as ,I'm rambling again. Sorry!P.S.-PIDGE SAYS HI...and whatever I just said ignore it.-Pidge-san
Snodin chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
*teary eyes* That was... so beautiful... You're the best GX writer ever.