Reviews for Dawn of the Dead
MiniShrink chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
XD That is SO Dawn.
MiniShrink chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
Even in the unlife Dawn's looking out for Tara... whom I have noticed is not in here. You, you druggy, you.
MiniShrink chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
xD Love it.
Anonimity Is A Virtue chapter 48 . 12/9/2006
Buffy and Clem! Together! Yay! I just had a moment of perfect happiness!

I should stop yelling now!

*continues to nibble a rat*
annonymous chapter 48 . 10/17/2006
This was hilarious. Really. Totally of the funny.
MiniShrink chapter 48 . 8/26/2006
SO... you're probably single, right?
MiniShrink chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
I love you.
Howard Russell chapter 48 . 1/10/2006
Cool!

I was expecting Dawn to be the Reelianoyinbrat: good misdirection. Then again, I never watched Angel so I only know Connor from fanfiction. He does seem to be generally unpopular.

Really, I thought this was damn funny and a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing it.
Howard Russell chapter 13 . 1/10/2006
This is hysterical! It's like a comic strip. Laugh out loud funny!

Have you seen "The Erotic Adventures of Buffy and Evil Vampire Willow" or "Take It Standing"? They're both actual comic strips with similar humor.
Jo Soulliere chapter 48 . 11/15/2005
lol aw... I'm sorry it ended.. but... it was fun while it lasted. :)

heh.. a hell dimension ruled by Cordy... heh.. that's not such a far fetched idea lol.
LilManiac chapter 48 . 11/14/2005
whoo! loved it!

i have a teeny tiny favour to ask you, king of the Buffy humour ( i was laughing the whole way through!) can you maybe, like... read my first Buffy fic?

its called The Silent Watcher...

if ya dont want to thats okay...

thankyou for listening/reading! byye!

AND WRITE MORE FUNNY STUFF! I LOOVE IT!
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 48 . 11/13/2005
That was wonderful! Absolutely hilarious.
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 48 . 11/11/2005
Aw...I can't believe it's over. That must have been the fastest written long story in the history of fanfic, and it was amazing as well. I LOVED the ending though, very inkeeping with the rest of the story. This was so unbelievably FUNNY! And of course, perfectly random - which is always of the extreme good.

I can't wait to see your next endeavour.

*wild applause*
KelleBelle1981 chapter 48 . 11/10/2005
i was right! i didn't think she really shanshued. and that's great! you need to write a sequel...or something similar because this had me laughing hysterically from the very beginning. :)
MadTom chapter 48 . 11/10/2005
Pretty cute. I had my doubts about this whole story being done as a series of drabbles, but it worked.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »