Reviews for Dawn of the Dead
jellybeanblondie chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Love it. End of.
amytherat chapter 45 . 11/10/2005
the awesomeness of Dawn taking the shanshu prophesy away from Broody McForehead is second only to the awesomeness of "Twenty minutes later, Spike came out of Angel's room, smoking a cigarette and buttoning his pants. "Alright. He's soulless."

KelleBelle1981 chapter 45 . 11/9/2005
heh, did dawn shanshu? lol, cuz that would be hilarious. anyway, ignore that comment. and add more chapter-y goodness. :)
Jo Soulliere chapter 45 . 11/9/2005
*claps* I'm so enjoying this. :)
Max chapter 45 . 11/9/2005
Yay! Dawn didn't die!
Max chapter 41 . 11/9/2005
"Angel blushed. "Actually, Buffy..."

"Peachy." Buffy stopped punching the wall. "Willow, soul him. Then let's go home and never ever EVER mention this again.""

!

I'm lmfao - it hurts to breathe now.

There always was more tension between Angel and Spike than anyone else - plus Buffy's planet-sized ego always needs a little deflating.

Dawn killed Connor. Good, I hated that broody little psychotic bastard. Besides, he was probably trying to kill her like he does with every non-human he meets. Please let Dawn be OK - she's the key, let it make her immune to sunlight or something. It can't end now, this thing just keeps getting better and better.
amytherat chapter 41 . 11/9/2005
Ay dios. Awesomeness is leaking out of your ears. Update or I'll summon the Reelianoyinbrat.
Jo Soulliere chapter 41 . 11/8/2005
oh my god lol... this is funny.

aww poor dawnie. ahh well.. never cared a whole lot for dawn... lol... but this little series is great :)
KelleBelle1981 chapter 41 . 11/8/2005
oh jesus. poor connor. lol. spike just gets action from everyone in this piece doesn't he? yay for spike! please add more soon. :)
LilManiac chapter 41 . 11/8/2005
HEHEHE! GOOD ONE!

MAHAHAHAHAA!

OH THE HILARITY!

POOR DAWN! OH WELL!

MOORE PLEASE!
applebee chapter 37 . 11/8/2005
It would be totally funny if they walked out of the office to find Dawn and teen Connor doing the horizontal:)
KelleBelle1981 chapter 37 . 11/7/2005
reelianoyinbrat! lol. this is just too much fun. :)
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 32 . 11/7/2005
Buffy does seem to rationalize a lot. Hm...wonder how long Dawn'll manage to keep her soul this time?
KelleBelle1981 chapter 32 . 11/6/2005
man, dawn keeps losing her soul, getting it back, then losing it again. this story is just so freakin' funny! i cannot wait for the next installment because it puts me in a good mood for a long time. :)
Max chapter 32 . 11/6/2005
God, this is a fun fic. Please make Spike stop being broody (think Spike from AtS 5).
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »