Reviews for Harry Meets The Marauders
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 6/8
dari1992 chapter 6 . 2/19
really good so fat, update soon plz .
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Wow the 1976 oil crisis! I wonder if the Pan Am Bombing of the late 80s could be avoided since Scotland was effected by the explosions since the plane had a 10 min delay which the bomb was meant to explode over the ocean but instead a muggle town was wrecked by falling pieces of the airplane.
Winged-Ashes chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
This is good I like it plz update soon
PotterHeadTheGoldenTrio chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Please continue this even though u haven't updated it since 2005 it would be great to read more. The time travel story's are hard to come by. Please continue the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Omaalfkslfmfnsg one word amazing
Ygyfvuhfgfgygvuy chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Very very very short chapters. What's this? Some kind of joke!?
Demiwizard 4 chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Ahh, this is REALLY good! I wish u would coninue it! :(
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I really love this fanfic and I can't wait until you post the next chapter!
wearehunted chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
I love this but I thought that Harry would have had a bit more of an emotional reaction to seeing his dead parents, but seriously I love it 3 i want to read moremoremore.
ItsTheGlasses chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Awesome story! I think the marauders did go to school with Malfoy. Plz update soon!
rakely chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Please update!
Akings16 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
It's really good keep going and update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
They did go to school with lucius
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012