Reviews for Good Luck On Your Homework
Maison-Rosae chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
i liked it very cute! it seems like something thats happened to a lot of us...? heh heh good luck writting!
casey chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
good luck on YOUR homework, too. XD

...

crap. i forgot what I had for homework.

Bwahaha. I stole your facie. XP
RLBB chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
HAHA The not was so funny .
Amine Fiend chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Freaking Hilarious! Simply brilliant. Yes, I've known teachers like that - luckily it's never been my work they threw out the window... _
Amaya.Pierce chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
funny!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i hope this review will make you think this story is funny. because it is! i was in a similar posistion during science class.
Ruusei chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That was funny! I can't believe a teacher would do that. Well, then again, I've known a math teacher who locked a student in a closet, and another teacher who, in reply to a student saying "no one's ever going to point a gun at my head and say 'do this math problem'", pulled a Nerf gun out of his desk, pointed it at said student, and said "do this math problem".

But I'm getting really off topic. In any case, this was funny, and I could definitely see Mayuki getting irritated enough to do that.
Audley chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
EVIL MAYUKO! She could get fired for that. Ha ha, poor Kyo.

This made me giggle. Although I doubt students in Japan would be learning about Edgar Allen Poe. He's all-American. From Massachusetts, in fact.

But still, pretty good. And I love the poem The Raven.

Audley