Reviews for Heartless
Mad-Hatter-5683 chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
fucking awesome!
Mad-Hatter-5683 chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
dude is it true that tokyo is alright with gays and theres alot of them there? sweet!
Serena105 chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
tears from happy ness that was good
In-betweens chapter 10 . 6/3/2007
They're getting married! That was a great ending.
In-betweens chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
Thank god they only faked their deaths!
In-betweens chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
Well that didn't go as I hoped it would. But now they're at least in some kind of peace. I still am hoping something happens to bring them back but I don't know what to hope to happen.
In-betweens chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
Michiru better get there and help Haruka. That principal is a jack ass and that rule that he added that morning couldn't count because he only added it AFTER they showed public affection. So it shouldn't have counted and I hope that Michiru will explain that to her mother. I also hope that Haruka doesn't go through with her plan.
In-betweens chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
Why do I get the feeling that that kiss is going to cause some major problems in the next chapter? If it doesn't that would be great!
In-betweens chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
Good they're getting closer! Glad that they at least have each other to talk to.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
Wow that's horrible what happened to Haruka. I'm sure she's not going to take this shit from Damion anymore. I mean I'd hope she wouldn't not after he started to pick on the only person that's really showing her kindness.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Kids are so horrible sometimes. Though I'm glad that Michiru is sticking besides Haruka.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This is an interesting start. I'm hoping that this won't have the same ending as Carrie. Cause that would suck if it did. I hope that Haruka will soon start to stick up for herself.
Some Other Name chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
The last three chapters didn't really fit.
Artist Of Akatsuki chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
o-m-g... Dude! you had me tearing up so BADLY on chapter 8!T_T That was the best fic EVER
ai hikaru chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
ooh that was WONDERFUL! you are a truly amazing author..if you ever had any advice for me..please let me know.