Reviews for Going Once, Going Twice, SOLD!
Bloodorange172 chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
This was an awesome story. loved it!
Rain of the Forest chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
OH MY GOD! BEST. ENDING. EVER!
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Dang it..
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
PLEASE BE WHO I'M BEGGING IT TO BE!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Um, that equation is actually P vs NP...
Jcaslcgaiwd chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
lll i can say is WOW. This was very original, fast paced and amazing. I really liked it and loved the "fluffy" ending. It made me gasp quite a few times becauseit it took some crazy unexpected turns. U r a really good author and u need 2 keep writing. I especially liked the part where amita faked being an fbi agent 2 save charlie. Thank u 4 the wonderful read and i hope 2 read more by u!
Cutter12 chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
You had some nifty twists in there. Good job. :)
Mistress of the Words chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
You did such a fantastic job writing this story! It was so touching and I absolutely loved reading it! Tears came to my eyes at how sweet the ending was. Thank you for sharing this. :)
Aiedrail chapter 17 . 2/10/2009
THAT WAS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ!

you are AMAZINGLY AWESOME!

10/10 gold star A
sweetysmart0505 chapter 17 . 8/7/2008
That was a really really enjoyable story. VERY intriguing. I loved it.
Meee chapter 17 . 4/7/2008
i love this story !
SMARTALIENQT chapter 17 . 8/13/2007
I think I already reviewed this, but I think it's WONDERFUL for a first time Numb3rs fanfic! Yay!

-SMARTALIENQT :)
SMARTALIENQT chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
I love Charlie-kidnappings, and this has to be the BEST one I have read so far! And it's COMPLETE! YES! Thank you! This was absoutly brilliant! Need I say more? Oh, yes, I LOVED IT! For all who read this, follow this authors example, AND THEN FINISH THE STORY!

-SMARTALIENQT :D

P.S. I LOVE CHARLIE EPPES, also known as DAVID KRUMHOLTZ! *swoon*

P.P.S. In case you don't know this, "swoon" means "faint"
Blondie 24-7 chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
Great job on this story!

:P Blondie
HeartOfChaos chapter 17 . 6/12/2007
I loved this! Loved it loved it loved it! I'm a sucker for Charlie torture and kidnapping...oh well. This was amazing, and it ended so nicely! Great job!