Reviews for Dreams of Gold
Patty chapter 2 . 5/16
Straigthforward yet interesting! I like how you constructed your story.
Brukaoru chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Very well written. Enjoyed the plot. Lovely work! :D
gemiinous chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
wow, that was really good! i liked how youchanged kaoru quickly, and the cerimonies were awesome! one question, though. does kaoru know that sano is one of them? is aoshi? ok, that was two questions, but still. great work, and pleasepleaseplease update!1
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Oh my.. I just read the uncut one and must say I loved it~ This.. was so f*ing wonderful Idk what to do with myself! *cries* Keep it up! *hug*

Ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Omfg this is fantasticly well written! D I love it SO much! Please keep up the AWESOME work!

Ari chan
piwqefjk chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Wow. I love your inventiveness, and the way the story moves - not too quick, and not too slow xD
Stubbs101 chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
It's abit pointless putting a review in now, a year later. But still, i wish you had continued this story, i would love to have known where it was going next.
AmberLeaves chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
WHERE ARE ALL THE REST OF THE REVIEWS?

you have talent waiting to be discovered, and I will be damned if this isn't complete!

*starts bowing rapidly*

I worship the ground you walk on...
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
very captivating and intreiging story, beautifully written. you have left some loose ends but i don't believe it would be all that necessary to tie them down.

since this is the first of your stories i have read and i am infinitely impressed, i must now read more of them.

ginny
bubblygoo chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Aw, hiatus... Oh well. It leaves off at a pace that doesn't leave you slightly homicidal. I do have to admit, I skipped the lemon :D Just my legal standing. In a few years though, heh. Kenshin's supernatural standing is quite creative. I've never read something like this before.

Good luck with balancing your personal life and updating schedule.
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
magnifico!hehe...tata!
VampireApple chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
Ah, this was nice little fic. I like the idea that they where warewolves and not vampires. I've never seen one with warewolves. I like it.
Ravyn chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
I rather liked this story. Its a fun read. I really enjoyed the fact that the chapters were so long. Its nice to find something that isn't over in five minutes.

I would have liked a little more...detail. You had a very creative plot here. I would have been quite happy to find several chapters and a invovled plot. I know you said you might not be finished with it, and I do hope you decide to go on with it. There are lots of directions that you could go and I think it would fun.

Over all though, it was a enjoyable read so I applaude!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
*sigh* How could have I missed this one? I have seen movies with Pantera people and now I am happy to say that I have read a story about them too.

A possessive Kenshin is my undoing!
Vesca chapter 2 . 1/17/2006