Reviews for The Chains That Bind Us
hitokori midnight chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN REALLY SOON !
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Seeya soon hope lov it is greatgreat
kawaii-cat chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Eight years later and this is still one of my favorite stories. Please update!
Jessica chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
No! Where's the next part?! Please update !
middlekertz chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Sigh.
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Too bad you stopped updating.
kawaii-cat chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I love this story so much, just as much as Disease I hope you finish your stories they are absolutely wonderful.
MomoYoMaki chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I ADORE this story! With many, many hearts! Same with Disease!

I have enjoyed reading and rereading them many times!

Thank you for writing and posting these stories!

And I'd probably freak out for joy if you were to continue these. ;)
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Are you ever going to continue this fic? I am definitely putting it on my alerts. Its very good so far! Very inventive plot and the characters are spot on. :D
kawaii-cat chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
ahaha man its been a while

since i last read this one

love it everytime
YusukiShredder chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Come on, woman! Come on! -shakes you- I MUST read the next chapter! Dis is colz! I love Hiei centered (Botan and him as a couple are optional, but they're definitly my favorite couple as to who goes with Hiei) AU fanfics! There need to be more... but GOOD ones, and you happen to be the best AU YYH fanfic author I know! So PLEEASEE for all that is cute and hott in the world, UPDATE!

-wheezes-

:D Great story!, TheRulerOfCandyLand
manic pixie mary sue chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Update? Pwease?
dragonwingedangel chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Update soon please!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Ahahahaha! I love it! This is totally awesomely done! I love this AU! Keep up the amazing work!
LadyTeacups chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Well... it looks as if you won't be updating agian... but I did enjoy this a lot. XD I've recently stumbled back into the Yu Yu Hakusho world, and decided to check out some HieiBotan fics.

Arg... I've only read one that managed to have them IC but you've raised the number to 2 nao! :) Loved the humor, laughed my ass off when Botan said she was like the Energizer Bunny.

This will forever be lodged within my favorites for me to reread and imagine what could of been. :3