Reviews for She Sang
fanficlover555 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
sad to read and powerful but very good
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I really thought this was something. I think I have a spot for any kind sibling cuteness. I like your story.

Muria chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I can see that happening... Poor Ishtars...
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
OMG now I remember why I put thi son my favs list.

You have so much talent, this was just so beautiful!

I think you portayed all of them very well and I was nearly in tears as I read this.

Please keep up the wonderful work!

Loved it!

Winter-Rae xoxo
Dustbunny3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Absolutely beautiful.

You portrayed the Ishtars just I think they would have been at that time. I'm love with the relationship between Isis and Malik, and this fic stands up and screams exactly why I am. Rishid is just wonderful, even in his nigh-cameo appreance here.

The writing is very drawing, and flowed like a fountain. It dragged me right into and I couldn't have looked back if I'd wanted to. Even thugh the ending was abrupt, it worked well with the story itself.

One that sort of squicks me is that Malik calls Isis "nee-san" even though they're Egyptian. It was kind of distracting...

Could I please use this is my C2?
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Very touching. *wipes tear* I'm about to melt into a puddle of tears was just so touching...
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was really good. The only error I noticed was 'Nee-san'; the Ishtars are Egyptian, not Japanese, so why would Malik be calling Isis 'Nee-san'? Other than that one extremely minor error, this was fantastic. Everyone seemed IC for that situation and you portrayed the emotions brilliantly. As for the ending, though it was a bit abrupt that is a good thing in this case as it fit with the story and the way it was written. Keep up the good work, I hope to read more from you soon.
NyashaIshtar chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
wow, i actually got a little choked-up. i thought you could've come-up with a better closing sentence though.

Hey, if you like the Ishtars, read my fic, it's called

The Growing Darkness.I call Isis and Rishid, Ishizu and Odeon 'cause I'm so used to the american version. Anywats i liked ur fic.
yuffiegal chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
oh what really happened-eh?

plz plz plz plz tell...

when that comes-ya well plz plz update when can..I'll be waiting:)!*blinks*
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
(I was sure I'd put you on my Author Alert list, but I guess not...? Oh well, you're there now.)

This is amazing. Everything about it is amazing. I hardly know where to start.

I liked the irony of Rishid asking Isis if she was alright. And the ending is beautiful. I don't think it's abrupt at all.

*gives you cheesecake.*
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Yay! It's been too long since I have enjoyed Ishtar sibling cuteness. This is so sweet. And it makes sense. I never really thought about who bandaged Marik's wounds, but it's true that Rishid wouldn't have been there at the time. And the thing with the shawl is cute!
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I liked this. It shows the depths of Isis and Rashid's devotion to Malik and each other.
Amarie Miriel chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is great. I like the Ishtar family too. You did a good job communicating their relationships. I did find one grammar error. When you said "Her favorite shawl lie discarded on the floor" it should be lay instead of lie (I think, I have a tendancy to mix those up too.)

I liked the ending. Rishid is so sweet!
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That was really sweet. I liked it a lot.
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Very sweet... I liked it. My only quibble was 'Neesan...' I mean, the Ishtars are Egyptian, afterall, not Japanese.

But other than that I liked it. :)