Reviews for Arachnophobic
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I hate them too
musicvip78 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Poor Frodo! Must have been scared to death!
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wow! That amazing! Poor Frodo :( spiders are really really scary and he truly did look terrified in the film version at shelobs lair... *shivers* thankyou! That was great!x
The Alien Rose chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I'm probably the only girl who thinks spiders are cute. P
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Aw! Poor Frodo! He doesn't deserve to be tortured by those little things! *Hugs him.* (Not really of course.) "My dear Frodo, it's alright. Sam and I are here." But, I liked the story, told in good detail. Only, what did Sam say in response to Frodo's question?
Yabberli chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
lol. i sympathize with Frodo... I HATE spiders. *shudders*
Lestat-Vampire chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
*squishes spider* eww...I hate spiders, always afraid I would get bitten by one *shudders* one crawled on my hand once... anyway great story.
Stacy-comedy chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
that was really good, and the end was cute. I like it :D
non compos mentis chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
phobias are amusing

(except that lovely eyeball bit- ew)
Larner chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Frodo-torture indeed! Although I am certain every one of those in the quest at one time or another had nightmares and deserved to have them respected. I'd have nightmares about Shelob, too, if I'd been through was Frodo had experienced. AARRGHH!

Nice story, and thanks for the chance to vent.
xAdenX chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Frodo, I know EXACTLY how you feel. Spiders are the one thing that terrify me. *cringe* i'm surprised i made it all the way through this story...but, it was very good. Creeped me out...but very well written. One problem tho...i'm very paranoid now and i feel like a spider is right behind me... *whimper* Although i'm freaked out, i liked this story. You did really good. Anyway, bye.

Peace, Love, & Hobbits,

xAdenX
Anawey chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Sorta reminds me of little kids when they get scared by a storm. The end made me laugh, but I do feel bad of Frodo, poor guy. Nice stroy.