Reviews for Dance
Magdalenara chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I really like this story, however, there are some minor (and major) spelling and grammar mistakes that you should sort out. Other than that, it was a lovely read.

Keep up the good work!
Love, Mag
Riel-mir chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I believe in any relationships there are some doubts. And they going thru one. I love the story. And often one may realize what they truly feels nice they lost something. Their unborn child brought them together. Thank you.
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
wow...amazingly well written. But I'm a bit still an excellent story.
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
O, this was beautiful too! I knew they must have had some problems like these, but I believe their love for each other is true and stron... :) Thanks for such a good story!
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
((Sobs))

Éowyn had a miscarriage! NO!

((Howls))

Well, at least there was good fluff.
LiL Pippin Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Hey, I know I read this story! But I guess I forgot to review it :( , anyway, this story is so sad! It's really wonderful though, that's why I'm so sad right now! love it.

Rock on!

LiL Pippin Padfoot

*Representin' No Turning Back**
Shandris chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Wonderful story! The end is really sweet and the idea of dance and development of their relationship is lovely! I'm impressed... :)
CaptiveFaRaMiRheart chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
WOW! OMG! That made me get teary, omg! *sobs* it was so sad! OH! *cries dramatically* good job!
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Oh dear. That was so sad! (yet incredibly good!) good work!
Christie chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Amazing like always, Jenny.

That is just what I needed right now... this shall be added to my C2 when I'm not too lazy to sign in.
oltha-heri chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That was really well-done. I think you had them really well, and it was just so tender.
Meg Ishiro chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That was... *sob* so beautiful... *sob* There's NO way this is escaping my Faves! I love how you portrayed that even after they were married, their relationship wasn't perfect yet.

The part about the dance was so sweet! I also like how you added a miscarriage and wove it into their relationship. It was so sad!

Great job, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

~Meg
Constant Distraction chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wow. Did not expect that. Jenny, you almost had me in tears. This was so powerful and so well-written, it's gotta be one of my favorites of your stories. You know I like E/F, but not as much as other pairings, and this was better than a lot of H/A stories I've read. The whole idea of the dance fit perfectly, and the miscarriage just fit. The ending was strong, too. I can't find a single thing wrong with this fic, and it gets a spot on my faves list. Great job!