Reviews for What Matters
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Hey there! Loved this when I read it on the list and love it just as much now. Great writing, I really look forward to more of your work!

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
Ann chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I really enjoyed your first few stories. They seemed to have a fresh and original viewpoint and to be untrammeled by those exasperating fanfic staples that litter so many stories and have no real connection to the show. So this one was very disappointing. It seems to be nothing more than a collection of every Charlie-fic cliche crammed into one story, without even a nod to logic (I cannot, for example, accept that Charlie is such a moron as to ride his bike through the streets of LA at 3am)and smacks more of "writing to please" than "writing from the heart". It takes great courage and real talent to write about what you want to say instead of what you think people want to hear. I'll be curious to see which direction your writing eventually takes.
Aurian's Flame chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Really liked this one. Missed the episode it was refering to but caught it just the same. A tribute to your writing. Need to work on going back through to make sure things read right but other than that . . .Keep going!
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Wow, now that was such an excellent story. Thankyou so much for writing such a touching story, I definately enjoyed the fact that you kept the characters very much in character.

I cannot wait for your next story, if you decide to do one.
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Really good story.
numb3rsreader chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I'm not sure what story Meredith read, but I don't think it was this one, because despite my going over and over this story numerous times, I couldn't find tons of grammatical errors and spelling errors. I did find a few, but certainly none that make the story unreadable.

It is a very good story with interesting insight to the Eppes' family relationships.

Thank you for sharing.
D.Lerious chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Great work! loved the interaction bet. bros!:). weirdly enough, my own brother, a college student gets bronchotis every year!
Meredith chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
You know I really wanted to like this story and get into it, but the typos and grammatical errors were so distracting that I couldn't. e.g. You're the one who constantly reminds me that everything. You never finished this sentence. So the paragraph made no sense. We all think that we don't need to proofread because we have spell check but that's so wrong. Spell check will not pick up word like from and form when used incorrectly in a sentence because they are spelled correctly. Please proofread better.
manouc chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Great!

You should keep going!

Kiky
themidnightstar chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Nice! Felt very human and true to the characters. Loved the bit about the kitchen window.
Calamity Kitten chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Hey, that was a sweet story! I'm relatively new to the Numb3rs fandom but I've already read most of the stories here and yours is certainly one of the best! I love the way the brothers interact, it was so well done!

Keep up the good work!
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Aww...that was neat. Keep up the great work!
Petitejam chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wonderful self-contained insight in the Eppes psyche. And obviously anything angsty Charlie is good. ;; The brotherly interaction was very ic and sweet. Poor Charlie riding around in the rain at 3am. Alan was perfectly worried which was great. Nice to see aftermath dealing with traumatic events, other then Uncertainty Principle and Vector so far (Season2) doesn't seem particularly angsty which is a shame (to me anyway). Great Ficcy
Hope Calaris chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story ... I liked very much your description of the relationship between Don and Charlie.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2