Reviews for Slipping Into Darkness
cje24576 chapter 20 . 2/4
Evil cliffie! Though, I liked the scene between Ani & Obi. Would really like to see the scene with Anakin & the Council (him telling of his vision & confessing everything) & seeing their reactions.
Rascal chapter 21 . 1/20
Totally worth it. Loved it.
Rascal chapter 9 . 1/17
I have to believe in Anakin.
Rascal chapter 7 . 1/17
It's like watching a car wreck on the news... You can see it coming, but you can't stop it.
And then they replay it over, and over, and over, and over again.
Rascal chapter 4 . 1/17
Mace can just go jump in the fires of Mustafar.
Rascal chapter 1 . 1/17
First of all, LOVE your username. Really awesome.
Second, I'm freaking out about your story. FANTASTIC beginning.
Haley Renee chapter 21 . 1/2
Awesome, simply awesome!
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
I love this! Excellent writing skills, I enjoyed this story very much.
Lady Lazy chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
I really loved this story. I'm on my way to check out the sequel now! ...Or in a few hours, as my lunch period just finished :(
Elise chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Thank you for this beautiful, awesome story. :)
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
TWINS! YAY! I love it! Although, Ani's being silly in blaming himself for something that he didn't even do. I can't wait to read more!
WolfishPennings chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
Heck yeah
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Dear writer.
I love the story. I think you have mixed the two words then and than.
Freiden chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
I have long been trolling this site reading fanfics, mostly about star wars. I haven't yet made any reviews, but something sort of ... compelled me to make a not on this one.
This is probably the best written Anakin redeemed fanfic I have read yet (and I have read a few). Aside from a few badly constructed sentences, a few typos, grammar mistakes, which are all unavoidable in a work of this length, the actual storytelling was superb.
I haven't yet read the sequel but now, sitting up at 5am (yes your story captivated me) I am simply too tired :)
Keep on writing!
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 21 . 2/5/2014
Ever a good tale this one is. Just wish all the good fics like this didn't exact B.A.T (Before Ahsoka Tano)