Reviews for Cigarettes
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I really love your stories **

It always contains some air of mistery and sadness, just as the anime. And the characters, their ways of thinking is so realistic and not simple! This got me in joy /o/

There aren't so many stories like that and less, authors who set as priorities such things

Congrats on these works!

ja ne o/
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Coll! Is how my aunt say's when ever something good comes is one of my favs in anime fic's and show's.
Shadow chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
You should do more of Mirage of blaze a lot more, I loved it, it was good, you shold write some with a lot of lust and lemon in them i'll ilke those, and I will like all the stories that you have made. have fun on writeing more of them and get more revewes update on all of them make theme realy long 12 chapters or more if you want and good luck
Darsh chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I love it!

I think it's truly ironic though...a bit sad even. You know in Jackets, Takaya made it clear that he needs Naoe, even if Kagetora doesn't admit it, he himself, without the influence of Kagetora needs Naoe. Yet here, Naoe mentioned that he does not care what body the "soul" is in, he just loves Kagetora. Isn't it kinda sad? Makes you think that, then...what about Takaya?

Maybe I just over-analyzed things? well, great job, I loved both of them!
Emman chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
o...this was quite interesting. It's always pleasant to see Naoe angsting over Takaya/Kagetora. And the OVA didn't finish all the plots, so it was fun to see the aftereffects. Thank you very much.
Tate Soyker chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
good, keep up the good work.
dk-joy chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This is as good as the other fic - please keep going!