Reviews for What if Miroku…
LiLDoggieDemon chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
LOL awesome! thats hella funnay poor miroku, lets not forget he actually gets TWO piercings in one ear lol oh yea hes the man. LOL write another one! you rule
Lithium-Flower511 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
r there going to be any more chapters? like what if miroku was a prostetute? or that other one?
BAFling chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Oh, my! What have you been doing in my absence! XD A new let's-laugh-at-adorable-ol-Miroku fanfic! The poor baby. And you've changed your penname. I was a little surprised when I saw DESPERADO in my list of reviewers in a spot I’ve never noticed had her/him before. Checked it out and found this lovely jewel of a fic! I sure missed you and your delightful sense of humor :D
xwexarexpilotsx chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Ha! 'Fwuck." Nice. XD
lilsanoku105 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I thought this fic was about Miroku being a prositute?

Ok,i guess wrong chapter then. Sure, totally great one-shot! I can't believe Miroku would scream like a girl like that! I mean come on! Peircing your ears doesn't hurt! What a wuss! I wanna see him get a tattoo! Or i kno...what if Miroku was a geek? Either way, those are both decent ideas!

do the prositute next! Totally cute how Sango was holding his hand the entire time!

Great one-shot,

Write more please!
merryb chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Uh-oh that was a bad idea on Miroku's part. I hope you do more chapters. PLEASE do more chapters! I'm begging you do to more chapters! PLEASE! Oh and I like your story! WAIT, NO! I LOVE your story yeah, I LOVE your story! Don't forget to do more chapters! :) :D Your story is so great!
crazedgurl847 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
HA! Miroku is a chicken! That was funny!
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
poor miroku!

lovin it!

please continue!
PrincessxCinderella chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
love it love it love it lol
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That's exactly how I acted before I got my ears peirced! Of course, I didn't scream WTF, but that's cause it didn't hurt at all... I'd definitely cry during the tattoo, though.