Reviews for Bare
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
A very well-written piece.
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
LOVED. :)
LASOS chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
So much said in so few words. Beautiful.
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
wow, loved it
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
This is really interesting. It stands alone, you manage to say a lot with just a few words.

The cynic in me says "that's because Carrie Fisher was smoking and boozing too much" but honestly, she played the part well, especially in ROTJ. You caught the strained look and the tiredness and the *aging* of Leia here. I really like it.
Cooking Spray chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I love that you try to do what I love in SW fan fic - read between the lines. Because of the ultimate goal of the story and the pace needed for everything to progress, there are so many moments and spans of time than go without defining. This is one that I thought Han should've reacted more strongly to - I like that you've defined the scene in his thoughts, and wrapped up his gap-narrowing realizations in along with it. The use of one-liners is anchoring.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
nicely done. short and sweet
FanOfHan chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Aw. That's really sweet. I really enjoyed that.
Silindro chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
Skychaser chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
What a wonderful Viggnette. So beautifully done. I love how Han sees in the end that they are not truly so different, and it almost seems that it's not just her clothes that have been removed in front of him, but also her inhibitions.

I love the lines -

"Something has changed since last he saw her and he doesn’t know if it’s a matter of her stretching or his eyes finally opening.

Because she’s standing there, a living tragedy before his eyes, and Han knows."

It's so true and very revealing.

Excellent job.

Sky

(formerly known as Dovasary)
Aladailey chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This was beautiful. It shouldn't have been so short.

'Something has changed since last he saw her and he doesn’t know if it’s a matter of her stretching or his eyes finally opening.

Because she’s standing there, a living tragedy before his eyes, and Han knows.'

I loved that - so... I can't describe it, but it just touched me. Very, very good, going on favorites.
KnightedRogue chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Oh, beautiful viggie. Very emotionally powerful and both images - that of Leia being old and more similar to Han than he thought - is amazing.

My favorite line: "There’s a slump in her shoulders and her eyes are dark and she’s a princess dressed in whore’s clothing." Excellent use of both basic description and figurative images here.

Thanks for this lovely piece!

KR
almostinsane chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Great story!
GreatOne chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Very good, but I have this urgent wish you'd continue this...