Reviews for Winter's Chill
EtoileDeNeige chapter 11 . 9/14
I really love this story !
Actually, I like a lot of your fanfictions about Logan and Max.
I wanted to write a review (I'm sorry if I make mistakes, I speak Frech and I decide to read in English only for read fanction about DA... I'm still learning...)
The only little thing I don’t like in this story is the epilogue. For me, "Eyes Only" is a part of Logan. It is who he are (like he said). The problem is when he is obsess with his job. But I think he is because he don’t want think about the chair. He have to find an equilibre with work and love... and I think Max can help him to do that ;-)
But this is a detail in your fiction, and I love all the rest of the story.
So, thank you. And congratulation for your wonderful stories :-)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Good thing they weren't in bed or doing anything when Bling came in. That would of been embarrassing.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
Wow! Another hot and steamy Max and Logan time.l
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
"And that I'm in need of recuperation..." The green eyes began to sparkle with a new light of hope and lightness not there for many, many months now... and Logan Cale smiled his most dazzling, sexy smile. "So I think that... for now ... I'll hop back into bed.. Love his sexy smile.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
So glad when Max found him and nursed him back to health. She would be the one to find him and do that. She cares so much for him. And I wouldn't mind being naked warped in him either. Even though she was doing it for his health to get him warm.

The green eyes began to sparkle with a new light of hope and lightness not there for many, many months now... and Logan Cale smiled his most dazzling sexy smile. That he does.

So sweet his fantasy/dream for perfection for her. But I love how she keep including him in it too. Like it wouldn't be perfect unless he joined in on everything too. Aww I love it they are finally together. They deserve each other so much.

it's not you, it's not even a part of you. You're not the chair. She is so right.

Wow hew really is a changed man. he is going to stop Eyes Only.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
Loved it -it was an interesting, mature sight of Max and Logan relationship. An amazing job for both prompts you used.

"What part of 'Max, I love you' didn't you understand?"

She blinked in surprise, and an unbelieving, tentative smile played her lips. "The part where... you actually said it?"

That was so lovely :)

And the end, Logan recognizing the implications that Eyes Only may have for Max, giving up on that part of his life it has been so important -not only for him but, as Bling says, many people-, just for her...
Ica44 chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
Oh, intriguing end... Did you actually write the laternative S2? I'm going to have to go hunting.

Thanks for writing such an amazing story.
Ica44 chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
*happy sigh* It's all just so wonderfully romantic...
Ica44 chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
Beautifully written chapter. SO romantic...
Ica44 chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
What a delightfully sweet, 'mooshy' chapter. Logan was heart-wrenching right at the beginning, when he woke up thinking it was a dream, but the rest of it was just so warm-and-fuzzy... It's got me smiling dreamily in a happy place.
Ica44 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
I'm only part-way through reading 'Winter's Chill' but I thought I'd leave a review at this point :) Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your fic so far. Loved, loved, loved all the hurt-comfort at the beginning. You wrote the angst of M&L trying to get to admitting their feelings so beautifully, and captured their 'should I say anything' idiocies (reading your fic, just like when watching the show, you just want to reach in and bang their heads together! Stop! Being! Stupid! But we love them anyway...) Looking forward to reading the rest of your fic, after I finish making dinner and other such real-life resposibilities!
Leroy J chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Nice chapter, it's sweet. For a converstaional piece, you are still able to captivate a reader's interest.

I enjoyed this quote: “Maybe not having two thousand dollar watches to wear at cafes or vacations to plan allows a person to see a little more of the world than you can see from a yacht.”

Again, nice work. :)
mysticvysgiyi chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
This was really great! Really fantastic. I'm new to DA fandom (talk about late in the game) but from what I've seen there's not a lot of stories out there that really talk about Logan's disability and how it would reflect if a relationship started between Max and Logan when he was still in the chair. So it's really great to see such a great character study not just of this circumstance but what it would mean in the relationship and the context of a genetically souped soldier and a man with a disability. Really great! Fantastic really. I hope you plan on doing the sequel that was mentioned in the epilogue? I hope so. OK, no more gushing. I'll let you go and wait to see what else comes out. :) Erlinda/mysticvysgiyi.
Brian chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
This is one of my favorite Dark Angel stories. Beautiful exposition of the characters. Treats Logan's paralysis very respectfully while making the reader believe that it would not stand in their way. The story is long enough to be enjoyable without losing interest.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 11 . 3/22/2007
Gorgeous stuff. A truly touching and beautiful story, utterly perfect and lovely and so truthful. You have done great work, this story is a gift. Keep it up :- )