Reviews for Legend Of Zelda Blood Of The Holders
Dream Theme chapter 36 . 6/6
This is one of the best zelda fics I've read. The original characters feel like they belong in the universe as do the villages and towns and cities. You've done some extraordinary world building here and its unfortunate that you haven't updated in 5 years. Whatever has kept you from writing this story, I hope its been a really good thing and not a bad thing.
Its probably too late to hope for an update now, but I've known other fics to update after this long so I'll follow this just in case. I would really like to know what is going to happen and how it ends.

Hope you're having a good time, where ever you are :)
Shinzo-no-Kurayami chapter 36 . 2/17
Still checking back at minimum twice a year for this story. It was one of the early fanfictions I stumbled upon for the Zelda series, and I have yet to find one that fits so well with the series's universe. It's been five years, but I am still hoping this is updated and eventually finished.
A reader chapter 36 . 6/20/2014
So it looks like nobody's commented on this for a while. I don't know if your other readers have forgotten about this piece or if you have forgotten about this piece, but I can tell you that I have not. It is simply amazing. Please keep writing it, if you have the time and the interest. I still check back here periodically, three years later, to see if you've updated. I feel it would be a great disservice to the wonderful world you've created to drop this story now.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 36 . 1/25/2011
Please write more!
Ali chapter 36 . 1/1/2011
actually the Triforce of Courage is connected to Farore, Triforce of Wisdom is connected to Nayru and Triforce of Power is to Din
KnightOfNevermore chapter 35 . 11/5/2010
...I love you. And this story. I can tell right off the bat that you are not a simple fanfiction writer, working from materials given, but an author worthy of original works in book stores. You took the world of Legend of Zelda and added so many new layers to it's base and created an entirely new world that could still be called the home of Link and his princess. There are many things I could spend hours upon, praising your skills and incredible talent at writing, but I will summarize as to not waste your time. First, let me praise Link awesome power of hearing heartbeats, again, so fitting for the Legend of Zelda frame, yet wonderful in all its own. I loathe original characters in fanfiction, but somehow you have made every character in this story seem as if they were actually in the game, not created in your mind. You characterize Link beautifully, and his knighted title is fitting. The new layers you gave to the government and religion of Hyrule makes the story seem as if it could be it's own, not just of fanfiction. All I ask of you is this: it does not matter the length of time of which it takes (mind you as long as it's before I die) just please continue and complete this wonderful work of art. I also have you know that I tracked this story all across the internet, from The Sacred Realm to here at , and is the reason I became an author on here at all. Thank you so much for writing this incredible story, and I implore you to continue it's splendor at your leisure. Thank you so much for writing -Kay Night.
ultron chapter 35 . 4/5/2010
Finally! I've been looking for this fanfiction since i started reading it on . I'm glad that you've made more chapters. The story is superb and the flow is simply amazing. I can hardly contain myself. I've been waiting for two years to read this story. Please continue it. Though there are a few things that come to attention. The fairy that accompanies Zelda, Link, and Paldnor. The spelling of the name keeps changing. I don't know if it's a typo or not, but it happens often enough that I wonder what the name is supposed to be. Besides that, only a few grammatical errors that are truly of no real consequence. However, you should look into fixing that before you publish a book. When it is vital, you should proofread at least twice, in two different formats, or by two different people. This way they can catch more errors that way. Anyways, I look forward to new chapters and the progression of the story. Good luck.
IasWraith chapter 35 . 2/28/2010
I hope that you return to this story once again because its very well written...please return and post up a new chapter, thank you. Suscribing
Howlingwolf94 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Even though I don't read Zelda fics that often, this has to be one of the better fics out of any topic I read. You got me hooked with the first chapter. Good luck with this fanfic and your book.
guitarmania07 chapter 35 . 8/16/2009
YOU UPDATED! :D I had feared I would never read a new chapter again! I do hope you continue it, I really do enjoy this fic
APLunch chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Okay... I haven't been on my FanFiction account for more than three months, but I signed back in just to say this:

(*deep breath*)

I AM "SO" GLAD YOU HAVE BLOOD OF THE HOLDERS ON FANFICTION!

I originally read your story on and I fell in love with the story. I checked in regularly to see if there were any updates for about a year, but, alas, nothing showed up. I was literally just on the site a minute ago when I thought, "There has got to be an update somewhere..." After Google-ing a sentence, I found this updated version and [let me tell ya] my fan girl squealing side just kicked in...

Thank you *so* much for continuing this story!

XD

~LB
MrChoco chapter 34 . 2/12/2009
Please update this story! You wrote this really well, and I hope that you will finish it.
Jay chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I love your story, Coasty. It seems very sad though that I won't be able to see the ending to such a great fanfic. (seeing that your so busy with your other book and all.)
S.A. Thorup chapter 34 . 4/1/2008
This has been one of the most excellent fanfictions I've ever read! I started reading it on , and was looking for updates for forever, but I didn't know you had it here on ! Awesome work! If you want my critique, it would be wise to go through and edit punctuations and inconstencies and all that other fun jazz. But wow, 200 pages? Awesome work! Keep it up!
guitarmania07 chapter 34 . 3/28/2008
Ahh this is one of my fav fics because it is so interesting. I love your use of diction and language, it is so professional in a way and I love the personality you have given the characters! Superb!