Reviews for Don't Want to Forget
QueenoftheNight82 chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
Awesome! Beautifully written C/R goodness :-D
sugararmor chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Hm... I guess I like this. I mean, she obviously loves Raoul and... I can see where you were going with this. Okay! I like this one!
caryatidonvacation chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Aw! I'm not a big fan of R/C, but this was excellent!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
An excelent repressenation of Christine's mixed emotions. She loves Raoul, but a part of her will always be loyal to the phantom. That's just the way it is. Very good.
Morte Rouge chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Thank you for your review. It was kind of long; on the other hand you pointed out several things I think I need to explain to everyone in the next update, when I can get my mind back on that particular fanfic. I really don't hate Raoul a lot, but then I do...it's weird... Christine's friends, although they share -similar only!- names with my own friends, are their own characters and are nothing like their originals. They and raoul will both come back into the story once we have Christine and Erik at peace, &c.

I remain, mademoiselle,

Your Obedient Servant,

O.G. (Morte Rouge)
Roselight Writer chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Well done; it was lovely. I really loved the way you carved out the characters' personalities. They seemed vivid and could speak through actions. My only suggestion is that it was a bit shallow. I don't mean it harshly-I really don't. I just think that perhaps if you explored some more into the characters' emotions or something, there might be more depth.I think you actually did do it very well in the beginning, but towards the end, the vibrant depth faded.

Anyway,congratulations on a very nice debut.

*also, if you have a chance, please R&R my Raoul/ Christine stories!
RiverofTruth chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Wow. That was a truly incredible fic. I don't completely agree with the way you portray the Phantom/Christine relationship but other than that it was spectacular. You did a good job of capturing Christine's emotions. Good job!
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
AW! Ok tears in my eyes. That is one of the best story formated explanation of Christine's relationship to the two men I;ve seen in a long time. And Yes! Horray! I'm not the only one to realize what a selfless character Raoul is.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Very good! I like that Christine realized how

the Phantom deceived her-maybe for her own good at

times-but the one who has her heart is Raoul!

He would have died for her-and she knows who she

will spend her life with.

Good story-thanks for the great R/C!
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is a lovely one shot, bravo. You have great description of the emotions of the characters. You make Christine and her feelings seem so real. And also I like how you reflected her feelings toward the Phantom. She dosen't love him, but she dosen't want to hate him, that sums it up perfectly. But I especially loved that you made this RC. I think that you pictured Raoul's and Christine's love perfectly. I am a Raoul supporter, so I appreciate Raoul friendly fics. Great job!
AJNemo chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Well, I must confess. While there's nothing I like more than a good E/C, this was a very nice little one shot. Other than spelling and grammar errors it was pretty decent.
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
OMG I LOVE THIS r/c FOREVER! Raoul is wonderful!
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
although i hate Raoul with a passion and my eye was twitching throught out the story. it does that i cant control them..:-D. but anyway, apart from the Raoul and christine fluffiness it was very good aside from the ggrammer mistakes also. but i dont realyl care as you can see im not that too good either...well have a good day!

trully yours,