Reviews for Fighter
Jon Voris chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
I Guess I'm The First Reviewer In A Year And A Half, But, *I* *LOVED* *THIS* *TO* *DEATH* !
I Wounder Whatever Happened To Yama & Mimi's Baby ?
That Said, 150/5 Stars ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is being re-edited for grammatical mistakes? It's still laden with them, but an enjoyable read overall.
ChangarangBass chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
That story was really dark but amazing. Alot if your grammer was in the wring tense but it was bearable to reach the end i loved it!
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
The fic is just simply amazing. I absolutey love it, hope you make more fics. TAIORA4EVER
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
That was an awsome chapter. I 3 it. TAIORA4EVER
cartoon-watcher-4-eva chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
hey! i've already reviewed for this story before a couple of times, and i am a great fan of yours! i love this fic, i read through every now and then over and over again, i don't know - i think it's my 6th or 7th time reading this fic - it's so addictive! hehe. but you've really inspired me to come up with a fic of my own - it's called "Baby Crazy", i would be incredibly happy if you read it! after all, i got the inspiration from you ] when i first looked at your profile i was completely shocked that you are not an english native speaker, because this fic is amazing! - hehe. through out all the fics i have read, this is seriously my FAVOURITE fic above all. i'm a huge fan! so yeah, if you ever have time - please read "Baby Crazy" and review it, and tell me what you think of it as well. i would really really appreciate if you read it - thankyou so much for Fighter! i have always loved reading it, still do, and will forever! -

ps. please please please comment on "Baby Crazy, if you do ever end up reading it ]
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 17 . 2/6/2009
that are awesome fic ever! and Taiora it's the beest XD XD XD btw it's my first time reading a lot chapter in some Taiora story, hope u will make some fic again :)
lizbethgt chapter 17 . 10/5/2008
wow this story was amazing!
lizbethgt chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
awesome chapter
Wacky Amith chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Terrific story...I love it...You write incredibly good. Haven't read the whole story yet, but lookin forward to it... Some small mistakes here and there, but not to worry, cuz the story topps it all...

Wacky Amith
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Beautifully written. Honestly, when Matt sort of mentioned he had feelings for Sora, I was terrified and no longer wanted to continue. But since you said it in the summary that this was a Mimato, I continued reading. Sora's had it rough, I see, and Taichi's there to save her. Aww...
Kitten Kisses chapter 17 . 3/7/2007
Okay...my last review. I really wish that I had the time to help you out by correcting your works. Unfortunately, I don't have the time. But your grammar and spelling got better and better; the further I went through the story.

The ending was realistic. Thank God for that- so many stories focused on these subjects are not finished correctly. I have, seriously, seen stories in which Character A takes traumatized Character B to the movies- and EVERYTHING is magically 'all better'.

The way you wrote this was the right way- the pain never goes away; it can't. How can you forget something like that? Nobody could forget that. Ever. You can try, and you can push it to the back of your mind, but it never leaves. So thanks for portraying it the right way. I've never had a personal experience or anything, but I know people who have.

I liked the ending.

Once again- for English not being your native language, this story is insanely long, and has a lot of detail in it. Good job- keep up the awesome work.
Kitten Kisses chapter 16 . 3/7/2007
Blonde's have more fun, as they say. (I'm blonde, haha, and I don't think it's true, but hey, why not?)

This was a great chapter. I'm rather disappointed knowing it will be ending soon, but at the same time, happy, because my eyeballs are burning out of their sockets from staring at a computer screen for so long. Haha!
Kitten Kisses chapter 15 . 3/7/2007
I *do* like the story. Believe me. The grammar threw me off at the beginning, though, and I almost stopped reading. But the storyline seemed "different" to me, in a way, and I decided to give your story a chance.

Not to mention, you're not from a primarily English-speaking country to begin with (you probably should have mentioned that in the first chapter, by the way), but your English is still readable. :)

I find the plot interesting, the characters true, and so far, you haven't rushed through anything (which is perfect). Great job so far.
Kitten Kisses chapter 14 . 3/7/2007
As far as grammar goes, I think this chapter was about the same as the last. They still need quite a bit of correction, but you're still improving (from chapter to chapter).

The plot is still interesting, which is important in order to keep people reading.