Reviews for Image change
I just want to point out that I pretty certain Harry's grandmother was Dorea Pottter nee Black/
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
Please update soon this story is great.
topher98 chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Please continue or let me know who adopted. This is a great plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I know this is long since forgotten, but I just had to comment. Did harry just go around lifting random floorboards in the library in the hopes of finding lost treasure or something?
WeberCode chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
sequel, please
redwolf23456 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Great Story so far
doubledamn chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
I would have reviewed earlier but with 2007 being the last update point, I didn't see the point.

Just know that I love this story and would like to see it completed. There is almost nothing wrong with any of the chapters and I look forward to more.

P.S
That Egg that de-aged the Sisters Black, did it remove the Dark Mark from Trixie? She hadn't taken the Mark when she was sixteen so I'm not sure if he she still has it.
MyRandomName chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
please update
shadow7002 chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
its a shame not to update more its really good
Othinus chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
/pouts/ I wanted to see Draco's face. /grin/If you know what I mean.
Inferius1957 chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Well this is an interesting story. I see it's been over five years since last update. I hope that you will continue the story...I'll add it to my story alerts just in case.

]-)
Luke Dragneel chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
1.) Actually, you can't see it from the outside and even on the inside unless the secretkeeper informs you about it, if you remember the first time Harry is shown the place and how the trio used it in the DH as a base of operations. There were people who knew the general location, even able to stare at where it was knowing SOMETHING was there, but unable to see it. Also, since Andromeda made the notes and portkeys, the two sisters still wouldn't know exactly where they are without Dumbledore's written or spoken permission.
Dark Angel Nemesis chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is an excellant story and I was wondering if you were ever going to continue it. If not I was wondering if I could continue this story.
The-Resident chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
I've enjoyed this story so far. I know it has been awhile since you've added anything to this story, but I (and I am sure others) would like to see a proper ending. All it would take is another chapter or two. I do hope you can get your brain in gear and come up with something.
wingedangel791 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
awesome! continue to update! Also did Harry include the weasley's Hermonie, and a few others on the list... maybe Nevielle, the hogwarts staff