Reviews for Lightning Rarely Strikes Twice
CarbonGoddess chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I LOVE THIS! GODDAMN! THIS IS WONDERFUL!
Shadow Systems chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
what the hell? You can't kill Remy! I understand that Storm was upset, but she doesn't have it in her to kill her best friend. those two have gone through so much crap together that it wouldn't be possible!

This is a great story, I just hate the idea behind it...
skyz chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Quite the story you have here. Not your usual style, but nonetheless I liked it. I'm not quite sure what brought this on but I can see the two of them being lovers and how him just sort of being in love with Rogue but sleeping Mystique would torment her. This was a good interesting story. Good job.
Nya chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I thought the ending sucked primarily because Ororo was a willing participant throughout their relationship. What was there to get hurt over? Surely she couldn't blame Remy when she acted as a free adult on her lust and love for him. If she got hurt, it's because she allowed for herself to be hurt. Killing him just makes her pychotic.
K-Nice chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
oh! naughty, naughty! "With Remy it was better not to ask" All too true. And I was confused as to why she would be lying in bed, in her panties but "not be here for that". Then you lowered the boom or rather the *bang* on me. . . but I do have to protest one point. Shooting him, then striking him with lightening doesn't make sense to my mind. Lightening is her signature, not only would it be the most likely way for her to express the emotion she's feeling, but it is also unique. So it would make sense for her to strike him with lightening, then shoot him to cover her tracks and make it look like his bad boy lifestyle finally caught up with him, which it did :).

Other than than little detail, it all flowed well for me. Like the way you go all the way back to establish RO/Remy prior to Remy/Rogue, which honestly, makes sense to me and makes sense of that nonsense in Texas (ROMY fan here). Good job, keep writing.

Much love,

K
Eightcrayondon chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Very good, suprise ending. Love seeing storm as a fem fatale ... a don't f#$k with me chick. Nice. Sadly I haven't been reading the comics as of late and I'm unsure about what's following and what's creative. Please tell me that an affair has not been uncovered ... I'd throw up. Ok thanks for the nice story.
windrider1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
You devilish, delightful gal. Loved the ending. Had to read it twice. :D
rhapsody81 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Well damn! that was unexpected! Sometimes unexpected is best! this was one of those times!
Lady Hawke chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wow-that was absolutely beautiful. This story was wonderfully captivating.

Lady Hawke
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
LOL! Ok that's not funny but you had me there I liked this!
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Nice little twist at the end there.