Reviews for Until We Meet Again
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Sorrowful and forget-me-not-y

Brought a tear to my eyes.

Also the use of Ginny's valentine had a deep impact.

Well done.

A question, when you wrote the valentine between his thoughts did you want it to have any meaning like i.e she's there with him, or a part of her will always follow him etc?
SalemMoon chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Sadness...
Nikki101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
This was so sad! But, so good! Wow, you're a really great writer! And, that is very interesting... Ginny being one of Horcrux thingys and all. I sorta think that Harry himself is one, but that would mean he would have to die :( ! Well, great story!
KryptoBanana chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
It so sad. (Tear) Well written!
miiamya chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
that was so sad and so good! interesting theories.
jo.lovely chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
incredible. really. i mean, wow. i'm crying as i'm typing this. it was so good...and sad. call me weak and wimpy, but i was sniffling and crying all through this. my favorite part was how you used Ginny's valentine from so long ago. it touched me deeply about how harry loses everybody...james and lily, sirius, dumbledore, ron,hermione, and now ginny. i don't know how he gets on with life. i wouldn't be able to. but i wanted to pass on my compliments.
Morange chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
wow, thats really sad, bravo thou
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
oh this was so sad! I really loved it! I had never thought about the Horcrux would be that, but you make a convincing argument. . .
SeahSlade chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Hey that was really good! I can't believe I never thought about Ginny being the last horcrux, it makes so much sense! And it would be aganizing for Harry, which if you think about, something always has to make Harry miserable. But it was a very neet little fic, and you know if you wanted to open it up, cuz he's going abroad, you could always turn it into a buffy/harry fic! Yeah, you know, cuz i miss all those buffy/harry fics! they were some of my fave's, but thats besides the point cuz we're talking about this fic, which by the way was awesome!
hAzElEyEs chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That was something I never thought of for the seventh Horcrux...Amazing work with this story! I don't understand why people don't write more fics about Harry defeating Voldemort. Too bad it was a one-shot. I hope you keep writing!

hAzElEyEs
danielradcliffgirl12 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
that was so sad. write more please.
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Aww! So sad, yet so beautiful! A really well written, tear jerkier of a story. I never nboticed that part of COS before. Very scary thought...NO! Not Ginny! Anything but Ginny!

A beautiful, well written piece. I look forward to reading more from you.
The Female Nerd chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
*slient tears* so sad... *hic* and so cute *sob* *shaky voice* it so go-*hic*-od... write mor-e soon!
MsMissProngs chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That's really sad, really sweet, and very good. That's a good theory about one of the Horcruxes; I've thought over it myself. I think it as likely as Harry being a horcrux himself. Awesome.

-MMP
Amaherst chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
aww that was really sad. literally i'm choked up and i'm trying not to cry from reading it. you're a powerful author 'coz usually i'm a cold-hearted person, not emotional or anything. so it's shocked me how choked i am now. good job.