Reviews for Clocks
Black Bard chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh my god... you've made me cry so much.. This is so sad and wonderful... Thank you
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Damm, you made me cry lol

Really good! :)
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Jesus christ, I'm nearly in tears. Had to stop reading for a drink twice. Am now not blinking for a moment. That was horribly sad. :'(
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
very very nice story, very sad i have to say.

I know i've said this before but you're a gr8 writer!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Whoa, the angst. Terribly sad but well written.
Joannabelle chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Oh god. So horrible.

So brilliant. :(
happychica chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
*cries*
xTimshelx chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
ah, the smashing of the representitives of time, nothing makes u feel better. Of course killing one's self would take away all pain, but still.
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This was sad. But it was written amazingly.
Lord Voldemort For President chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That was an amazing story. I almost... *almost* cried. And I don't even like Wilson that much. *adds to favourites*
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Ha! Poetic justice is done at last to the clock!

I'm only being light and jokey because you just made me cry. That's the mark of a very good author, so give yourself a pat on the back. :) And write more, obviously.
Desero chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Wow, just, wow. That was really brilliant. So much emotion in such a small amount of words. That was really heartbreaking. You did a great job with the characters, there really isn't much else I can say besides: that was absolutley terrific! Keep writing, looking forward to reading more of your work!

~ Kate
Gray Aibou chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I ended up reading this ages ago when i didn't have an account, and now i've found it again! yay. U made me cry and i love the way u ended it. Please write more tradgedies, they suit you
houseaddict chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Wow. I am stunned. That was ironic and angsty and sad and beautiful and cute and perfect. It all fit, all the pieces. Even the H/W worked for me this time. So genuine, somehow. Truly a gift to fanfiction everywhere.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it: WRITE MORE.
bob chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
ha this actually made people cry! its not even that sad! ha what freaks